We stayed at the Finca Cortesin for a week in May. The place is just wonderful. Situated in the mountains with sea view it has been build in an exxtraordinary high quality manner. The best is the choice of the pools which are wonderful for swimmers with 50, 25 and 20 meters.Also the indoor pool is very large and in an extraordinary decoration.
The rooms have high ceilings and are very spacious junior suites. The decoration is beautiful and the beds are just great. Breakfast is served and very nice. We ate once at the gourmet place which was excellent and worth the price. The golf course is beautiful and well maintained with a very sympathique team, We took a lesson at the academy and had a vy good experience there as well.
It is not far to the beach whih has just opened but I would not recommend going there as it is noisy from the road behind and the coast is not so nice at all. Next to the beach there is a lovely fish restaurant called bahia beach, which we can fully recommend. We had there nearly every day a meal.
For us the hotel Finca Cortesin is one of the best places we have stayed at and we will o back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Spanish Costa del Sol between Marbella and Sotogrande, overlooking the warm Mediterranean there is a place where nature gently vanishes into the deep blue sea. A private community that offers members a personal sanctuary in an environment not found anywhere else. For those seeking an emotional connection to where they live this is arguably the last great property available by the Mediterranean. This impressive resort is located in one of the most peaceful and upcoming areas of the Mediterranean coast in the municipality of the picturesque village of Casares, just 1.500m from the beach and within easy access, by motorway, to the international airports of Málaga and Gibraltar. Set on a 215-hectare estate, 150 of which is designated green belt area, the development centres around 5 extensive areas: Hotel, Golf, Spa and Sports Club, Beach Club and Residential Area. Hotel Finca Cortesin is designed to enchant every one of the senses. The hotel's fresh but grand design is inspired by traditional Andalusian architecture and gives every area a big, bright and luxuriously spacious feel that is so rare in Europe. Built around two principle courtyards with palatial proportions, the hotel has 67 large, luminous and exquisitely designed suites with lofty 4m high ceilings ranging from 50 to 200m². With 23.000 m2 of manicured gardens, luxurious spa, 3 pools, tennis and paddle courts, impressive 6.000 m2 beach club, exquisite cuisine and an ambiance of tranquility, elegance and refinement, it is a destination that invites you to return. Come discover why Finca Cortesin has been named the 'Best National Resort' in the country by Conde Nast Traveller magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf Hotel Casares
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf And Spa