This part of Andalucia may on average be rather too busy for most peoples' liking if in search of a truly luxurious retreat, but Finca Cortesin is well worth a visit. Superb location in the hills away from the madding crowd just one hour's drive in the Gibraltar direction from Malaga. The property built in 2008 has had vast amounts of money invested to create a wonderful Colonial style building with palm tree filled courtyards and wonderful tiled and mosaic floors. Restaurant choice is great and food deserving of the high praise given by critics. Staff are absolutely top notch. Attention to detail all 100%. Big swimming pools....there are three outdoors and one indoor including the one at their privately owned beach- club just 5 minutes away. So if you have struck a line through Costa Del Sol, have a second think and give this one a go for a 5 day break or longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Spanish Costa del Sol between Marbella and Sotogrande, overlooking the warm Mediterranean there is a place where nature gently vanishes into the deep blue sea. A private community that offers members a personal sanctuary in an environment not found anywhere else. For those seeking an emotional connection to where they live this is arguably the last great property available by the Mediterranean. This impressive resort is located in one of the most peaceful and upcoming areas of the Mediterranean coast in the municipality of the picturesque village of Casares, just 1.500m from the beach and within easy access, by motorway, to the international airports of Málaga and Gibraltar. Set on a 215-hectare estate, 150 of which is designated green belt area, the development centres around 5 extensive areas: Hotel, Golf, Spa and Sports Club, Beach Club and Residential Area. Hotel Finca Cortesin is designed to enchant every one of the senses. The hotel's fresh but grand design is inspired by traditional Andalusian architecture and gives every area a big, bright and luxuriously spacious feel that is so rare in Europe. Built around two principle courtyards with palatial proportions, the hotel has 67 large, luminous and exquisitely designed suites with lofty 4m high ceilings ranging from 50 to 200m². With 23.000 m2 of manicured gardens, luxurious spa, 3 pools, tennis and paddle courts, impressive 6.000 m2 beach club, exquisite cuisine and an ambiance of tranquility, elegance and refinement, it is a destination that invites you to return. Come discover why Finca Cortesin has been named the 'Best National Resort' in the country by Conde Nast Traveller magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf Hotel Casares
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf And Spa