This is a wonderful hotel. The interior decoration is beautiful. The rooms are large and super comfortable with everything you could wish for. The staff are charming, especially those in the bar and restaurant El Jardin. The pools are fantastic, plenty of space and the beach club is great too with attentive staff and lovely beach front restaurant for lunch. The quality of the food is superb throughout each of the hotel's restaurants.
There were only two things which could be improved on. Breakfast was a little difficult, there is no buffet only waiter service which can be a little slow, I once had to ask 4 times for a coffee which I never received. Having said this the selection of breakfast offered was fabulous.
The second slight bugbear was that the pool wasn't fully open with loungers prepared with cushions and towels until 11.15, and there was only one pool attendant around the hotel pool so getting a drink sometimes took a while.
These were only two small gripes from an otherwise amazing holiday. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. I shall certainly be back at the soonest chance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Spanish Costa del Sol between Marbella and Sotogrande, overlooking the warm Mediterranean there is a place where nature gently vanishes into the deep blue sea. A private community that offers members a personal sanctuary in an environment not found anywhere else. For those seeking an emotional connection to where they live this is arguably the last great property available by the Mediterranean. This impressive resort is located in one of the most peaceful and upcoming areas of the Mediterranean coast in the municipality of the picturesque village of Casares, just 1.500m from the beach and within easy access, by motorway, to the international airports of Málaga and Gibraltar. Set on a 215-hectare estate, 150 of which is designated green belt area, the development centres around 5 extensive areas: Hotel, Golf, Spa and Sports Club, Beach Club and Residential Area. Hotel Finca Cortesin is designed to enchant every one of the senses. The hotel's fresh but grand design is inspired by traditional Andalusian architecture and gives every area a big, bright and luxuriously spacious feel that is so rare in Europe. Built around two principle courtyards with palatial proportions, the hotel has 67 large, luminous and exquisitely designed suites with lofty 4m high ceilings ranging from 50 to 200m². With 23.000 m2 of manicured gardens, luxurious spa, 3 pools, tennis and paddle courts, impressive 6.000 m2 beach club, exquisite cuisine and an ambiance of tranquility, elegance and refinement, it is a destination that invites you to return. Come discover why Finca Cortesin has been named the 'Best National Resort' in the country by Conde Nast Traveller magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf Hotel Casares
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf And Spa