My wife and I recently spent 4 nights at Finca Cortesin to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Even before we got to the hotel the service and attention from the reservation office was a clear indication of what was to come. All enquiries were promptly and efficiently looked after - our room was only available for 3 nights and they offered us an upgrade for the last night at the same rate. 2 days later they contacted us to say they would hate to have us move room during our visit and kindly offered us the 4 nights upgrade at the original quote. From the minute you arrive the attention is instant but understated. The property is luxurious, gorgeous and very elegant. The staff are exceptional, especially, the concierge, the bar and restaurant staff. Our suite was fabulous. Breakfasts on the terrace are the best ever. We ate in the hotel 2 nights trying both restaurants - very different but both first class. The top menu at Schilo is not to be missed. Lounging around the pools is peaceful and relaxing. My wife enjoyed a few visits to the spa and I got a super golf lesson from the pro. The concierge team were unbelievable in their attention and detailed recommendations for trips and eating out. They organised reservations, taxis etc. all at short notice and always as if exceeding expectations was all they wanted to do. This is the kind of luxury property where you never even see the car park - it would spoil the view. If we never get to go back to Finca Cortesin - it will be a disaster.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Spanish Costa del Sol between Marbella and Sotogrande, overlooking the warm Mediterranean there is a place where nature gently vanishes into the deep blue sea. A private community that offers members a personal sanctuary in an environment not found anywhere else. For those seeking an emotional connection to where they live this is arguably the last great property available by the Mediterranean. This impressive resort is located in one of the most peaceful and upcoming areas of the Mediterranean coast in the municipality of the picturesque village of Casares, just 1.500m from the beach and within easy access, by motorway, to the international airports of Málaga and Gibraltar. Set on a 215-hectare estate, 150 of which is designated green belt area, the development centres around 5 extensive areas: Hotel, Golf, Spa and Sports Club, Beach Club and Residential Area. Hotel Finca Cortesin is designed to enchant every one of the senses. The hotel's fresh but grand design is inspired by traditional Andalusian architecture and gives every area a big, bright and luxuriously spacious feel that is so rare in Europe. Built around two principle courtyards with palatial proportions, the hotel has 67 large, luminous and exquisitely designed suites with lofty 4m high ceilings ranging from 50 to 200m². With 23.000 m2 of manicured gardens, luxurious spa, 3 pools, tennis and paddle courts, impressive 6.000 m2 beach club, exquisite cuisine and an ambiance of tranquility, elegance and refinement, it is a destination that invites you to return. Come discover why Finca Cortesin has been named the 'Best National Resort' in the country by Conde Nast Traveller magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf Hotel Casares
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf And Spa