“A fantastic apartment in a gorgeous setting...”
other travellers have booked this property
Tropical gardens View of sea towards Gibralatar
View of sea towards Gibralatar
Moon on the sea
Sunrise
Entrance to phase 2 from access road
Front of the apartment from the largest pool
Front of apartment
Front of apartment
Front of the apartment showing covered terrace, open terrace is above the covered terrace
Back & side view
Back of apartment
One of the many pool features.
Stairs to the apartment. There is a lift from the garage to each floor
One of the many beautiful plants and shrubs.
Top terrace
Open terrace
View from top terrace
View from apartment
Master bedroom.
 There is a separate access to open terrace from the stairs
Master bedroom
Showing super king size bed
Master bedroom featuring build in wardrobes
Master bedroom featuring built in wardrobes
Master bedroom on suite bathroom.
Master bedroom on suite bathroom
Open plan living room showing featured fire and stairs to master bedroom and open terrace
Open plan living room from blue bedroom
Opening plan living room showing dining table
Open plan living room from stairs showing covered terrace
Open plan living room from green bedroom
Open plan living room showing breakfast bar seating
Open plan living room
Covered terrace showing view, glass curtains open and dining table for 6 persons
Covered terrace showing view and sofa
Covered terrace showing fish eye mirror
Covered terrace
Covered terrace
View of open plan kitchen from living room
Hob and teppanyaki grill
Open plan kitchen
Open plan kitchen with view to living room
Open plan kitchen showing microwave and oven
Blue bedroom with twin beds
Blue bedroom featuring built in wardrobes
Blue bedroom
Blue bedroom on suite bathroom
Blue bedroom on suite bathroom
Green bedroom showing twin beds
Green bedroom featuring small balcony and sea view
Green bedroom, view of main pool
Green bedroom on suite bathroom
Green bedroom on suite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Maps66620...
“A fantastic apartment in a gorgeous setting overlooking the sea”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

An amazing apartment with lovely swimming pools. The owner Sean was incredibly helpful throughout the whole booking process and sent us all the information we would need about our accommodation before we arrived. The apartment itself is beautifully furnished and very well equipped - the owner has thought of everything!
We cooked lots of meals in the fantastic kitchen and then sat on the terrace for a nightcap overlooking the wonderful gardens and the sea. Slept really well thanks to the air-con and lovely comfy beds. A perfect holiday and would love to return next year.

22 Aug 2017
It is nice to know you had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed your experience in my apartment.
I hardly eat out now as I can cook better than any restaurant and the view from the terrace is stunning
La Perla de La Bahia (The Pearl of the Bay) is a very special place and I hope you return to it soon.
Kind regards
LaPerla19...
Newport, United Kingdom
“Truly Wonderful!”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We have just returned from a 'truly wonderful' two week holiday staying at Sean's lovely apartment. From start to finish everything was faultless such as the detailed information that Sean sent us prior to our arrival through to being met by Juanjo who was alway on hand if needed. We have stayed at La Perla many times and this apartment was of a very high standard with everything you could possibly need, plenty of space, very clean and with a spectacular view.
We hope to return again in the near future.

8 Aug 2017
Thank you for your lovely review, I am very happy to know that you had a wonderful time. La Perla de La Bahia is a special unique place, I have been to many other developments a long the coast and nothing compares with La Perla.
I look forward to you returning to my apartment again.
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

23 Jul 2017
I love cooking so I designed the new kitchen with this in mind.
I just had an opportunity between renters to have professional photographs taken of the apartment, these have just arrived all 240 of them and I will decide during the week which pictures to upload to the website.
I look forward to welcoming you and your family back next year
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

27 May 2017
I am delighted that you enjoyed both the apartment and the complex.
With the addition of the glass curtains the apartment can be enjoyed at any time of the year.
I hope you return in the near future
felix7197...
“Wonderfull Relaxing PERFECT”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We travell around the world and if somebody
would tell us that Adam and Eve were here in La Perla de la Bahia... we would believe it. This is the Paradise. Thank you Sean. Your Appartement is really perfect. It is not a holiday apparment, it is more thank that. Every single detail is perfect. And the weather, the pool, the sea... A relaxing holiday, what I really needed it. I hope, I can come back soon. Thank you very much!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
4 Aug 2016
Thank you Pilar for your kind review; I am glad you enjoyed my apartment and I hope that the next time you will be able to stay longer.
Kind regards
GRIFFSHul...
HULL
“Wonderful apartment”
Reviewed 28 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We stayed in this fabulous holiday home in June for two weeks. It is an exceptionally well equipped apartment with many home from home comforts. The pictures don't seem to do justice to this lovely property. The views are truly lovely with the front of the apartment benefiting from the morning sun. The pool and garden facilities are beautifully kept and we had no problems finding sunbeds every day irrespective of what time we strolled down to sunbathe. We have stayed in this area many times and the local beach bars offer excellent food with Sabinillas being within walking distance for a more varied choice of restaurants. The owner was very accommodating ensuring we were met at the property and given useful advise on how to use the equipment. We would highly recommend this apartment as a very relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable holiday destination.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How well equipped and comfortable it was
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
29 Jun 2016
I am delighted you had an enjoyable holiday. I take on board your comments about photos and I hope that you will stay at the apartment again some time in the future.
Egle A
London, United Kingdom
“Relaxing, enchanting, safe apartment by the sea”
Reviewed 8 February 2016 for a stay in August 2014

I stayed at the apartment from 22nd August 2014 to 5th September 2014 with my 4 year old daughter and mum.

We had a lovely time, the apartment’s kitchen and terraces had just been refurbished to a very high standard.

The gardens are manicured, the pools are beautiful, no problem with sun beds as they are only 8 apartments per block and about 14 blocks in total sharing 3 pools.

They were lovely walks by the sea and discovered some very nice beach  restaurants/bars

We didn’t eat out that often as the cooking facilities were top class. Sitting out on the covered terrace with a lovely glass of wine watching the moon over the sea was awesome

I was aware that it is not a child friendly apartment as there is a lot of glass, wood and ceramic furnishing but this didn’t cause a problem.

Parking in the basement with lift to the apartment was so handy.

All in all I will return there in the future

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 May 2017
I was just checking through my reviews and discovered that I hadn't responded to your detailed review
I apologise for my oversight
Since your last stay I have had internet by fibre installed together with glass curtains. Now you have the benefit of the beautiful views all year round.
Thank you for your review and look forward to your return visit
Sean
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing