We just returned from a business awards trip, spending three nights at Les Sources de Caudalie. What a beautiful property! Charming and inviting, with something interesting to look at everywhere you turn! Our room was in one of the buildings away from the main building. The room was on the small side, but this is usual for Europe. The bed was wonderfully comfortable and the bathroom was large with a walk-in shower with products from the spa. Our room had wifi. Staff was helpful and unobtrusive. We spent our days touring vineyards, the city of Bordeaux and the village of St. Emilion, so we did not try out the spa-maybe next time! We did not have dinner at the restaurant, but we did enjoy late night drinks in the bar. It rained much of the time we were there, but that did not mar the beauty of the place. The chateau is not close to the city of Bordeaux, so a rental car or private car would be necessary. I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Sources de Caudalie are located in the middle of Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte vineyards, only 15 minutes from Bordeaux center.The hotel also includes 2 restaurants and a Vinotherapie spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Les Sources de Caudalie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Sources De Caudalie Hotel Martillac
- Les Sources De Caudalie Martillac
- Les Sources De Caudalie France/Martillac