We spent the long weekend of Ascension day here with my spouse and her parents. The welcome is already something special , you feel welcome. The rooms are great and the philosophy of working with natural material deliver the feeling of well-being all over the place. Wood is the dominate material. The wellness area is just amazing and left no wishes open.
Walking, hiking, cycling, all of this you can do from the hotel or with a short ride to one of the beautiful places in Ötztal.
The food was outstanding and the wine cellar is just a pearl. The sommelier, Florian Auer, is competent and provide you with the finest Austrian wines as well as with a superb selection of wine from all key areas around the globe. His recommendations are based on your desires and he make sure you get a good value and you can learn a lot. For wine enthusiasts a paradise!
I recommend to check it out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When a hotel is voted “Europe’s most beautiful environmentally-friendly hotel” for the third year in a row by an expert jury of the German travel magazine “Geo Saison”, it must be something special. And it is: the Waldklause! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Naturhotel Waldklause reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naturhotel Waldklause Langenfeld
- Naturhotel Waldklause Austria/Langenfeld