See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2014

First class accommodation in a beautiful part of the world. Excellent facilities and friendly and helpful owners. We'll definitely be back - for both a summer and winter stay. Our stay this summer was superb and we look forward to skiing in the winter here sometime soon.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My friend and I stayed here in October as the ski season opened and had a wonderful time. The Hosts are the kindest and warmest People and nothing was too much for them. Breakfasts were very important for us to have a good meal before heading out for the day and it is great here - they have cereals, breads, cheeses and vegetables. The guesthouse itself is perfectly located in hintertux and is a free 1 Minute bus ride from the gondola. There is a steam room, Sauna and even ping pong facilities here! In short, if you are looking at coming to hintertux be it for the awesome hiking or skiing, this is the best place to stay.

Room Tip: try ask for a room with a view of the mountain, it is amazing!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Jake114
Reviewed 7 May 2013

It has been an amazing weekend, thanks to the wonderful family who owns this cozy guest house.
We have shared a renewed apartment with friends, which was fully equiped and exceptionally clean. The view from rooms was amazing and sleeping was perfect. We are already planning to come again in June and September in order to experience its beautiful SPA area, make some long walks, skiing eventhough it is summer, and just enjoy a bit longer the atmosphare that the owners have created, as well as to share owr experiences we have received with family.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marina K
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I have now stayed at Fernerblick 4 times. Each and every time I stay here I am reminded why, the hosts are exceptionally friendly, courteous, attentive and helpful. Rooms are warm, beds are very comfortable and the facilities are perfect. I loved using the sauna, tanning bed and playtime at night in the tabletennis room. I enjoyed their generous breakfasts with unlimited coffees. I appreciated the free and easy parking outside the hotel, mush easier to bring my luggage into the building. With its elevation and vista, the views are spectacular. The Gaestehaus Fernerblick is very close to the Gletscherbahn and hence Austria's only 365day ski fields and glacier. I would recommend Fernerblick every time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view on the South western side.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Vaben73
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I stayed here for 2-nights in Mar-2013 and was really impressed. The hosts are so friendly, taking time to tell us all the best things to do and places to eat. Highly recommend a toboggan on the hill behind the house and looking out for the little deer like animals cruising through the mountains. The price here is really low for what you get which is very comfortable and warm accommodation with everything you need, a great breakfast and friendly hosts. And such a short way from the glacier and massive ski area. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends