Review Highlights
3 generations all happy

What a friendly welcome and excellent tour. Leanora (hope I spelled that correctly!) was great with... read more

Reviewed yesterday
KJM86
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
via mobile
A little taste of home

Growing up in NI, I was never far away from a packet of Tayto cheese & onion crisps. So I was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Christine H
Poole, United Kingdom

All reviews crisps our tour guide great tour take home tayto castle potatoes from start to finish health and safety working factory various stages the main street great value production line six pack great fun on arrival factory tour
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful day out at the tayto factory. Our guide was Jill. She was most informative and had great humour too which kept the children’s interest. We learned a lot. On the negative side I fear we must have put on several pounds as we got to taste lots of crisps. I’d recommend this tour to all ages and hope you get Jill for your guide !

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Our Son and his Girlfriend were visiting us from Edinburgh and we decided to book the four of us on a tour of the Tayto Factory. We had a great time and it was made even better by our Guide Jill who gave us lots of information and of course laughs. We got to taste lots of crisps straight from the fryer with no flavour added and they were delicious. We also got to taste the Onion Rings just freshly baked and these too were so good.

Thank you Jill for making our trip to the Tayto Factory a fun experience.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

There was only the two of us, but it didn’t matter we were treated the same as if a coach load had landed. Great fun meeting Mr Tayto himself and I have to say the tasting part had to be one of the highlights. Great to see the whole factory process and our guide was very informative and friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Lauren our tour guide was very knowledgeable, helpful and kind. She showed us every stage of the crisp and snack making process. Found out lots about the hard work that goes into making Taytos and other products. Great range of souvenirs after the tour in the souvenir shop. Would visit again and will be recommending the tour to others.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Just home from a fantastic day out at the Tayto Castle Tour.

First impression was great as we were greeted by Tayto's friendly staff at reception.

The same member staff then gave us an introductory brief on the do's and dont's and demonstrated how to put on the hair net and apron with real hummer which had everyone laughing.

She then introduced Mr Tayto which again was very funny, and everyone was able to get group photos and selfies with him.

The tour itself was really interesting and our tour guide Lauren was really friendly and engaging, throughout the tour we were able to sample loads of different crisps at their different stages of production.

At the end of the tour each person got a six pack of crisps of their choice.

I would really recommend this a different day out for all the family.

Both my wife and I and our two kids all really enjoy our visit and thank you again to Lauren for a fantastic tour