“Extra”

AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Limbiate
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I was there for 2 night and must say it really good hotel. Amazing room with typical Italian design. Hidden TV within the mirror was really interesting.
The breakfast was excellent. Good choice of cheese.
I hope I will come back again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
roberto f, Direttore at AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2012

Dear Kind Guest,

Thank you so much for posting your review and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the As Hotel LImbiate Fiera. I hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back soon and I do hope that you become one of our best regulars.

Should you wish to come back and visit Milano again, book through our web site, always full of news deals and promotions.

Best Regards,

Roberto Fele - hotel manager- As Hotel Limbiate Fiera

Reviewed 13 November 2012

I come to Milan to attend an exhibition in the fieramilano. I was in a group and a tourism agent arranged the hotel and transportation for me. So maybe the agent choose the cheapest rooms for the whole group, and there were no free bottled water, no coffee maker, no sofa, even no cups. We only got some plastic cups after we required.

The hotel was modern and clean like other ones mentioned. But I want to write something not good enough.

1. The bed in twin room was too narrow, maybe 110 cm in width.

2. There was only 1 phone near the bed. No phone in the bathroom and the working table.

3. Bad internet connection. You should keep on logging again and again.

4. The bell didn’t work. Maybe a good system I can not understand, but somebody knocked the door, I hear nothing in the room.

5. What’s worst? It was November in Milan, I ware feather garment, but when I entered the room I felt so hot, even I turned the temperature of the air condition under 10, it was still very hot. I checked and checked, finally I found the air condition did not work. The front desk told me it was not winter in Milan, so the central system let the air condition in the rooms not work in the rooms. What a terrible thing! Out of my window is the highway, so I can not open the window to let some fresh air in. I slept for the whole night without air fresh air. I wear feather garment outside, but in my room, I dressed shorts. When I sleep, I had nothing to cover me, because it is so hot. And there was no fresh air for a whole night.

I stayed in the hotel after my visit in Sao Paolo. It was summer in Sao Paolo, but I found the hotel was hotter than Sao Paolo.

If the air condition worked, I would think it is a good hotel. But what a terrible experience.

Room Tip: Don't choose the rooms next to the highway. 40 minutes to fieremilano by car
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
roberto f, Direttore at AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Good Morning,

thank you for visiting our As Hotel Limbiate Fiera and thans for posting your review on this travel network.

I am so sorry to hear that you did not have an enjoyable stay with us.

I would like to be able to discuss your experience with you directly. I would appreciate it if you would please contact me directly via email direzionelimbiate@ashotels.it

In the meantime, i would like to clear some aspects of As Hotel Limbiate.

it's true when you say that we have one telephone in the room; in the bathroom we provide a normal ring for emergency, but no any phone. It's unusual, here in Italy, to find a phone in the toilet.
We had some internet problems due to technical problems of the city-area and now is all Ok. We informed all our guests with a paper at the reception.

We would like to inform you that, in winter or in autumn, in Italy, the air condition is normally off and to refresh the rooms, we need to open the winodow or the door. I'm sorry.

Waiting for your reply by e-mail,

Best Regards, and thanks again.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

I personally think this hotel should be a 5star hotel. Amazing rooms, great designs and interior. Hidden lcd tv within the mirror was great. Free shuttle van from masciago train station to and from the hotel. My only concern is that they do not provide iron so please make sure you get all you clothes ironed before you go. Their internet in extremely as mentioned most customer on here and disconnects less than every minute. And lastly their restaurant that provide that much variety of food. Its very limited but apart from that everything is A*star.

Room Tip: Some of their rooms are on top of their nightclub/ function room and can be noisy and disturbing thr...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank WorldExplorer1955
roberto f, Direttore at AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

We're flattered to hear that you had such a positive experience!

We are glad that you consider our hotel as a 5-star hotel: the style and the quality is original and AS, absolutely special!

We Hope that you will soon come visit us once again, and suggest you to give the new and comfortable suite with jacuzzi a try, may be with a tasty room-served dinner made of the best italian-quality products.

Should you wish to come back to Milano, do not hesitate to book your stay through our web site.

Best Regards
Roberto Fele - Hotel Manager - As Hotel Limbiate Fiera

Reviewed 10 October 2012

First the very good. I arrived on a Saturday at 0830 from the USA. Check in is 1200. Even tough it was 0230 my time the Front desk did their absolute best and found me a clean, fresh room by 0850! Much earlier Than I anticipated! Outstanding service!

Also, I stay in hotels 200 nights per year, every, year and have done so for the past 30 plus years. Without question this is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at. No matter what time of day as I moved through the hotel I found someone from the staff cleaning something, either the lobby, common areas, restaurant, lounge, etc. My room was spotless and fresh smelling for the seven days I stayed there. Superb!

Now for the bad. Worst Internet ever. In seven days I had to reconnect to the Internet over 200 times and I see as I write this review it has disconnected again. Hey, this is 2012. Get your act together! There is no excuse for Internet service this poor. It doesn't matter whether I am connected via an iPad, iPhone or PC. It stinks here, in the rooms and in the restaurant and lobby.

Breakfast is excellent but would it hurt to have the waitress smile at least once per week? She seems so depressed!

Also, being American I like my room temperature closer to 17 degrees not 24. Every morning I awoke drenched in sweat. This hotel is way to warm for me!

Corso Como 52 is five star and reviewed separately. You must try the restaurant even if you do not stay here.

This hotel is near a corporate office that I will visit again in the future so it is convenient. I look forward to staying here in the cooler months but not in the hotter ones. Hope they can resolve the Internet access issues.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
roberto f, Direttore at AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

Dear Guest

Many thanks indeed for your positive review following your stay with us; it really is appreciated.

thanks to your complaint, we've fixed all the problems with the wi-fi in all the areas, and all the losing-signals matters are now over.

Glad to hear that you were delighted with everything and I sincerely hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back again on a future trip to Milan.

kindest regards

Roberto Fele

Reviewed 27 September 2012

It is a very modern hotel with a nice decoration and big rooms. Both of our rooms had tow beds plus a sofa, so we had the space to host our friends from the next room and use the sofa as a sitting area.This is the reason we will book again in this hotel for our next trip. The breakfast was nice and the staff very friendly. We had a car, so the location was not problem for us. We are waiting to go back.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a sofa
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Panagiotis-T71
roberto f, Direttore at AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2012

Dear Tripadvisor,

we're grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write this pleasant review.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

By all our crew: THANKS

kind regards,

Roberto Fele - Hotel Manager - As Hotel LImbiate Fiera -

Reviewed 14 September 2012

When we went to Milan we thought it would take forever to get to this hotel but the train journey from Milano Cadorna to Bovisio only takes 30 minutes. The hotel is then a 5 minute walk away from the station. The location of the hotel would be perfect if you had a car (halfway between Milan and Lake Como) but the fact we didn't, wasn't a problem.

Walk 2 minutes down the road from the hotel and you're presented with a very large shopping centre. It has everything you could want. Great shops, great food, and a massive supermarket. Even if you don't speak a word of Italian the people there are really helpful and try their best to understand you.

You can't miss the hotel as it's the biggest building on the roundabout with a massive 'AS HOTEL' sign on the side. As soon as you walk into the foyer of the hotel you will be amazed at how clean, modern and fresh the appearance is. The reception staff all speak English and couldn't have been more helpful and polite. Even on your way up to your room you'll notice how modern the lifts are with TV's and huge mirrors, that are again spotlessly clean.

The room was amazing, exactly how they describe it, modern and fresh. I don't know where to begin describing it because no matter what I say, it won't do it the justice it deserves. Our room had a massive king size bed which was beautifully made up, a dressing table with a kettle and all the normal bits you need to make a coffee or tea. Above the dressing table was an enormous mirror. Within this mirror was the TV. I've never seen a TV in a mirror before but it was very impressive, you can't even see it when you're looking around the room and we only noticed it when we pressed the power button on the remote! There was two large wardrobes with two draws each for plenty of clothes. We had a sofa in our room, which was very comfortable, and a small coffee table. The bathroom was also amazing. Another large mirror and a hydro massage shower. A large sink and hair-dryer. We also received some very nice little shower gels and bath creams from the hotel.

The breakfast in the morning was lovely. Well presented with a large choice of what to have. I'd love to know if you couldn't find something there that you didn't fancy eating, or at least trying. There's also a nice little seating area outside the bar when you can enjoy the Italian heat. We didn't get a chance to go to 'Corso Como 52', the hotel's restaurant but the food looked great.

If you're going to Milan or somewhere nearby then this hotel is perfect. The 4 stars it has on the front is definitely an understatement, it's 5 stars without a shadow of a doubt. Give this hotel a chance and you'll see just how brilliant it is...

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
roberto f, Direttore at AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2012

Dear Alex,

Many thanks for your recent stay with us and for sharing your views on Tripadvisor.

We are so glad to hear that we could make your stay here a comfortable and a pleasant experience. Our crew members are delighted to receive your positive review, this will certainly encourage and motivate them to offer similar and more enhanced guest experiences to our valued guests in days to come.

Please, share your experience with all your friends, and come to visit once again in the next future.

Kindest,

Roberto Fele - Manager - As Hotel LImbiate Fiera

Reviewed 25 August 2012

My son and I loved this hotel! The staff were very friendly and attentive.
Our room was an oasis of calm, it is clean and comfy.
Food was good too,especially the buffet breakfast and Mojitos were particularly powerful:)
Thanks Theresa-barmaid of the year!
But I must agree that the hotel is probably best suited for someone with a car.
It was very handy to have the Carrefour centre nearby-good for reasonable food,
chemist was a God send...
we also discovered a great pizza place 5mins walk away,they deliver to the hotel!
Please don't let the remoteness put you off,once you get to grips with the train timetable,
you can make the most of your trip to Milan. Enjoy...

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
roberto f, Direttore at AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

DEAR GUEST,

I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at AS HOTEL LIMBIATE FIERA. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback concerning the hotel crew, and our wonderful buffet breakfast, always rich of fresh and genuine products made to wish all our guests a good start-day.

I will share your comments with my crew.

I look forward to welcoming you back at As Hotels

Kindest,

Roberto Fele - AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera -

Also consider these accommodations in or near Limbiate
AS Hotel Dei Giovi
#2 of 6 in Saronno
Hotel Cyrano
Hotel Cyrano
#3 of 6 in Saronno

Been to AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera? Share your experiences!