Nanuku Auberge Resort(Pacific Harbour)
US$1,351
US$1,178
ULTIQA at Fiji Palms Beach Resort(Pacific Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$157
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
The Pearl Resort(Pacific Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$121
  • Breakfast included
Uprising Beach Resort(Pacific Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$109
Agoda.com
Waidroka Bay Resort(Korovisilou)
US$163
US$142
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Crusoe's Retreat(Coral Coast)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Mango Bay Resort Fiji(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

The Warwick Fiji(Korolevu)
US$348
US$225
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

Naviti Resort(Korolevu)
US$371
US$338
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroyal davuiplunge poolour honeymoonfishlunch and dinnerother gueststhe managerspacific harbourwelcome songshark divenadi airportsand cayvillage visithappy hourlow tidekava ceremonyheaven on earth
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Bula! This resort is amazing! It is exotic and high end and the level of personal attention is unlike anything I've ever experienced at a resort property. We stayed here to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and it was the perfect! Thought I would summarize the whole experience for people thinking of staying...
Location: Completely private and isolated yet luxurious in just about every way. Luxurious Swiss Family Robinson feel is how I would describe it.
Transfers: I think the helicopter would be the best way to get there, but we opted for the plane/boat transfer on the way in and a car transfer on the way back out. The car transfer is nice if you are going to be waiting hours at Nadi anyway. We were able to really see the Fijian countryside, shop and stretch our legs. Plane transfers leave on a scheduled basis so there's a good chance you'll be waiting around Nadi on your way in and out for a few hours.
Resort: The bar/restaurant has a charm and South Pacific beauty about it. I could have spent near the whole trip just sitting there sipping drinks. Also, it is kept immaculate. Resort staff are tirelessly cleaning in between meals. Beaches are nice but have a lot of coral. Wear reef shoes. If you are looking for a fine sand beach you will find a small strand of it on the beach in front of Villas 8 and 9. The pool is nice and refreshing, basic but you don't need much more when there's only a couple dozen guests there with you. It is a bit of a hike to get just about anywhere on the island so if you struggle with mobility and stairs this might not be the resort for you. The dive shop at the resort is full of knowledgeable staff. We didn't scuba dive but others said they did a fabulous job of this. They give you everything you need to snorkel right off. They also do a fabulous job helping you off with kayaks, hobie cats, etc. The reef is very nice. I'm a novice snorkeler and I was amazed by the variety of fish just off the jetty and around the edges of the island reef. I heard that the snorkeling excursion to an outer reef provided a bit more of a reef diversity but I enjoyed everything I saw at the resort. The thing that impressed me the most about the resort was that they thought of just about everything. Umbrella? - yeah its in your room. Flashlight....in your room. Beach bag? No problem its there. It felt like the resort was one step ahead of me....which is awesome
Rooms: I am sure the upgraded villas are phenomenal but we stayed in the entry level villas (13 and then 9 for the last day) and honestly I never wanted for anything extra. The views....gosh views for miles. Clean, understated luxury. Pure Fiji amenities made my wife happy. The A/C was very efficient in the bedroom. Ours didn't have a mosquito net and we never felt like we needed one. Were there a few bugs in our room over the week we stayed? yes...as well as a couple small gecko lizards. Was it a problem or did we ever feel uneasy? No. Very small number of bugs on this island compared to a lot of other tropical resorts we've been to. The resort does an excellent job keeping critters to a minimum in my opinion. The villas also had a switch to open the roof above the shower so you could look at the sky while showering. Very cool. The heated plunge pool was awesome. Also, speaking for Villa 13 it is completely private. There is no angle where you can even see another Villa from your deck. Wifi was a bit spotty and stopped working a couple times and the cordless phone needed to be within a few feet of the base to work but other then those minor issues the room was perfect!
Food: Wow, wow and wow. Phenomenal job by the chef at this resort. We love high-end food and this place impressed us nearly daily. The specialty coffee drinks were good and strong. There was so much food...we were never hungry. I don't know who eats a three course lunch and four course dinner plus whatever you want for breakfast but we did for a week and it was amazing! The star for me was the banana bread - I got it every morning. Its heavenly!
Excursions and things to do: Lots of options here. We visited Naceva village on Beqa island for a church service. It was great to experience the culture of a small traditional village and see how faith shapes their culture. We also did a 2hr fishing trip. Our captain, Ben, was great and did most of the hard stuff setting up. We just reeled in our dinner! The Sand Cay is what everyone talks about - and its not hard to see why. Literally the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. You cannot go here and not do that! We also did the Terra Trek and zip line experiences. Both excursions were great and well coordinated by the resort. One word of caution though; it can be a bit difficult to book an excursion on the main island if the resort is slow because their transport to the main island is dependent on couples arriving and departing the resort via the resort boat. So if you want to zipline on Monday but there are no couples checking in or out of the resort that day, you may have a hard time scheduling your excursion. To the resort's credit, Ron did a great job accomodating our schedule while we were there and after a little back and forth we were able to do the excursions we set out to do.
Staff: Without question the star of this amazing property. Fijians are well known as one of the friendliest cultures in the world and that is certainly true here. The staff have a way of being so genuine. I have been to high-end locals before where pretentiousness permeates the guests and even the staff serving you. Never have I felt so at home and comfortable. Big shout outs to La, Ben, Meli and Mere! We loved the staff as much as we loved the Royal Davui.

Room Tip: Villa 13 offers beautiful views of Beqa island and trade winds. Also stayed in Villa 9 which was right on the beach.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank PharmerMike
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We spent a week here and it was unforgettable! The Fijian people are so wonderful and welcoming. The suits are beautiful, impeccable and very tropical - there are only 16 suites on the whole island so it makes for a very cozy stay. There are a lot of activities to do and they will transport you by boat to the main island if you need to go there. Definitely request to have the picnic on the sandbar when it's low tide - it's surreal!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lindsey W
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My husband and I spent our honeymoon here, and we loved every minute of it! Margaret, Ron, and the rest of the staff were absolutely phenomenal, and we are so thankful to everyone there for making our stay so memorable. The view from our room was outstanding, and we could not get over all of the wildlife that we saw while on the island including tons of colorful fish, a hawk, bats, an octopus, rays, a sea snake, a reef shark, and crabs galore! We loved hand feeding the fish off of the dock and snorkeling on the house reef. We also had a wonderful time scuba diving with Jale and the rest of the crew. As newly certified (and still somewhat apprehensive) divers, they went the extra mile to make sure we felt comfortable during our diving excursions. Be sure to book a sand cay picnic, school visit, and couples massage while you are there. We could not be more pleased with our experience at Royal Davui and know you will be, too!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Elizabeth H
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We spent only 2 nights for a quick relaxing getaway. The island was small, very quiet and best of all, no kids and loud mass tourists. The villas were well separated and not intrusive. I enjoyed the snorkeling and it fantastic to be able to just get into the water off the jetty and enjoy quiet snorkeling. Meals were fine, not haute cuisine, but good enough. Margaret deserved a special function, she was extremely helpful and catered to our long layover at Nadi airport by organizing a short drive to Denarau. The rest of the staff was naturally friendly. All in all Royal Davui is certainly recommended if one has the resources to spend some beautiful time there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My husband and I went here for our honeymoon and it was perfect for the occasion! There are only 16 villas on the whole island, so it often felt like we had the place to ourselves. Delicious food, excellent snorkeling right off the beach any time you want, wonderful hospitality, beautiful villas, relaxing spa...you won't ever want to leave!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ashsa2017