All reviews swimming pool the bus bungalow sea supermarket
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

At this hotel now and my bed is covered in ants!!!! Do not stay here! Hotel did nothing but only give me new sheets, I still have ants crawling around!!! Plenty of open rooms but won’t move us. Poor customer service!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

What can I say the good points the village is in a nice area a few restaurants and a supermarket within walking distance. Lovely views out to the sea we had from our veranda area . it’s not to far to walk to the train station for trips to Sorrento. The pool area is nice its not to deep so good for children a couple of slides that kids and adults can enjoy there seemed enough sun loungers we never had a problem getting some and we were a large group. The small play area is quite nice but the trampolines only seemed to be open for a little while each day and as it seemed to have large groups of teenage children staying there it was impossible to get a go for the 7 year old with us.

Now the chalets or bungalows are not nice at all I know you only sleep
In them but that isn’t all we do really the shower was awful hot cold scalding hot then cold and the floor in the shower room was filthy.
The kitchenette has a gas hob a selection of mismatched cutlery 3 frying pans and a large saucepan no toaster no kettle no microwave but it did have ants although I can’t knock the staff they did come and spray them as soon as I complained. They do supply you with towels there were 6 large and 6 small and these are for your entire stay unless you pay to have them changed.
The rooms are dark wooden panelled so unless the lights and door & window shutters opened they seemed very dingy . There was also a musty damp smell.
The beds were a set of bunk beds with no safety bars and a single bed with a pull out trundle these are in the kitchen area , and in the bedroom it was a set of bunk beds split and pushed together as a double so not the most comfortable we moved beds away from walls as one night one of the beds was covered in ants , there did seem to be a particular problem with ants in the rooms.
The restaurant in the bleu village was average we had one meal here in the week as it was pouring down and didn’t want to walk in to the town area and we wouldn’t eat there again it just wasn’t worth the money and the portions were quite small. And the tiramisu that was served was a chocolate mousse with a sponge finger on top with cocoa powder sprinkled over no coffee at all !! The pool bar is basic has a limited amount of drinks and does a bit of food like croissants and panini style things + ice lolly and ice creams.
As in previous reviews there are a lot of steps but I think all that part of Italy is like that to get down to the beach it was a long way down but they do provide some sort of mini bus service but it isn’t very frequent as we had a buggy we never ventured down the steps to the beach instead walked down through the town and it’s quite a way.
There is a large bin area and my goodness the smell was disgusting if you were sat by the bar in the evening it wafted over quite badly.
All in all we wouldn’t stay here again that’s for certain and if i was asked I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone it really shouldn’t be described as 4 star , I know that the rating is based on facilities they provide but I’ve stayed in 4 stars & 3 stars and I wouldn’t even rate it as a 2.

Date of stay: August 2018
2  Thank ReenieHampshire
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Spent a vacation with 2 teenagers. The bungalow was simple and very plain yet fine, no microwave or oven in the kitchen. Breakfast very basic, you get only coffee cereal and cake. The main drawback is the many stairs you have to go throgh every day in order to get around in the village. Cons are the nice pools and slides, the friendly staff and open spaces. Overall good value for money.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights and it was not a good experience. Every morning the water in the shower was cold and when my family and I arrived the sheets were stained and the bungalow was filthy.

There was a nice view of the sea and the cliffs however.

If you are planning to go into the town of Sorrento a taxi will cost you €50 but there is a bus that is €1.60 per person

Date of stay: September 2017
8  Thank ericaf399
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Been here for a week and very disappointed! Has a serious ant problem, our towls wernt changed nor our bedding, we had an amazing view looking into the sea but alot of rooms have very disappointing views, Wi-Fi only works in certain areas, our room has 2 single very uncomfortable beds (for me and the mrs)
Kids entertainment isn't very good. Our shower only has 2 temperatures ice cold or scalding.But the staff are really friendly and the 2 water slides are good fun but it's very expensive for what we have got, we could have had a 4star hotel for the same money

Date of stay: August 2017