Stunning private thatched villas in an equally stunning setting just off the main N2 Garden Route. Fun to see the monkeys running around the lawn by the pool and it's peaceful here so a great place to relax and get away from it all. The main part of the hotel is like an old English manor house with an interesting array of antiques mixed in with a contemporary feel. Several comfy lounge areas to relax in and we felt very pampered and special here. The staff were so helpful and friendly and they added some extra touches that made it memorable. Once you check in at the main security gate, by the time you've driven down the driveway someone is there to meet you at the door with a cold drink and all your paperwork ready. Don't miss this hidden gem of a hotel - you'll love the private cottages and the stunning surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fragrant and colorful, Hunter's luxuriant gardens create an idyllic setting for this opulent retreat in the heart of the Garden Route. Hunter's Country House combines gracious elegance with sheer comfort and impeccable service with warm hospitality. Far from the madding crowd, yet conveniently close to a wide variety of leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hunter's Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunter`s Country House Hotel Harkerville
- Hunters Country Hotel
- Hunter's Country House South Africa/Harkerville