I visited Tsala about 2 weeks ago. This is my 2nd visit.
This time around, we stayed in the newly built 2bedroom suites. All that I can say is.. fantastic!!! It was very convenient, as my young son had his own room, but still in the same villa.
Absolutely spectacular view from private balcony. a lot of attention to detail inside the villa. Great bath amenities, and just overall attention to detail. (even received a bottle of champagne on arrival as it was my husband's birthday) The lodge even organized me a babysitter for a couple of hours at night so that I could enjoy a dinner in the restaurant - which is walking distance from the villa.
I cannot fault anything. It was awesome, and I wish we could stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the treetops of an age-old indigenous forest, Tsala is a lavish celebration of the spirit of Africa. Irresistible to those who appreciate exclusivity, fine fare, romance and adventure. With beautiful private suites and villas, breathtaking views and forest seclusion, unique architectural design and excellent personal service, it is a fantastic get-away destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Tsala Treetop Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsala Treetop Hotel Harkerville
- Tsala Treetop Plettenberg Bay
- Tsala Treetop Lodge South Africa/Harkerville