A privilege room with an outlook over the car park and rubbish bins. Bottles emptied late into the evening, lorries collecting and delivering at 6.00 in the morning. Normally I've found that the more expensive rooms are in a quieter situation. However, the staff all seemed pleasant and tried to be helpful, again though when you pay £7.50 for a drink, I'd like to have a bar person who knew the difference between a brandy and a liquer and what type of glass it should be served in as everything seems to be poured into a tumbler.
Are Mercure trying to skimp and cut corners as no complimentary shower gel and only one bath towel provided for the first two night for two of us. Like another reviewer our fridge was not restocked for our 3 night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside amid 17 acres of its own grounds and woodland, this lovely country house was originally built as a shooting lodge to the Brandon Manor House. Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel & Spa offers 120 spacious bedrooms, stylishly decorated and furnished with all modern amenities. Whilst staying at the hotel guests will be able to use the state of the art gymnasium and 18 meters swimming pool FREE of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa Warwickshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Coventry Brandon Hall Hotel Brandon
- Accor Brandon Hall Coventry
- Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel And Spa Warwickshire