The Hotel itself is fantastic. However we booked it as a spa break.. and quite frankly it isn't a spa. It has a pool, sauna and steam room and that's it... i mean, my local council run swimming pool has the same facilities. It would be fair to expect a "spa" to have perhaps a Jacuzzi, hot tub, hydro therapy pools or even just some larger saunas. The food was great, but when you book a package including the evening meal, you can't choose from the normal menu, there is a separate one page all inclusive menu separate to other guests. Also when trying to put drinks on a tab, there was a massive fuss made and we were made to feel like we might try and run off without paying, really quite embarrassing. A lovely hotel, you will be disappointed if you book a spa break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside amid 17 acres of its own grounds and woodland, this lovely country house was originally built as a shooting lodge to the Brandon Manor House. Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel & Spa offers 120 spacious bedrooms, stylishly decorated and furnished with all modern amenities. Whilst staying at the hotel guests will be able to use the state of the art gymnasium and 18 meters swimming pool FREE of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa Warwickshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Coventry Brandon Hall Hotel Brandon
- Accor Brandon Hall Coventry
- Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel And Spa Warwickshire