After a difficult few months, I just wanted a relaxing, quiet two-night break, and this hotel met all expectations. My first-floor room overlooked the courtyard and was quiet even though there was a wedding on one night. The room was clean, comfortable and well-appointed. The staff were friendly and the service in the restaurant fine - as a woman alone, one is often ignored but not here and the level of attentiveness well-judged. No complaints about dinner or breakfast - full marks for a pot of decent coffee left on the table! I did not use the spa so cannot comment.
An excellent base from which to visit some National Trust properties and friends in Solihull. I will definitely return next time I want a similar break not too far from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside amid 17 acres of its own grounds and woodland, this lovely country house was originally built as a shooting lodge to the Brandon Manor House. Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel & Spa offers 120 spacious bedrooms, stylishly decorated and furnished with all modern amenities. Whilst staying at the hotel guests will be able to use the state of the art gymnasium and 18 meters swimming pool FREE of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa Warwickshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Coventry Brandon Hall Hotel Brandon
- Accor Brandon Hall Coventry
- Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel And Spa Warwickshire