Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa Warwickshire
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
1,303 results
All reviewsprivilege roomsauna and steam roomseparate buildinglocal publovely hotelevening mealwedding partyreception staffleisure facilitieswedding receptionlovely settingrelaxing breakdecent sizesunday morningbirthday treatplenty of parkingbuffet style
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Lovely hotel with beautiful surroundings. Rooms are far enough away from function rooms so we weren't disturbed by noise. Staff are very accommodating and have a professional manner.
Table service at the wedding was superb as was the food. Very comfortable beds and pillows and a very appealing breakfast with a very good choice of everything-which again was super.
One major complaint was our experience in the spa. My friend and I had been finishing adding the final touches to the wedding room for our friend and were running 8 minutes late for our nail appointment-when we arrived to meet the bride we were turned away by staff because we were so late. we tried to explain why- but were still faced with a very aloof reply. I do think they could have been more accommodating after the amount of money spent by the family and guests.

Room Tip: higher rooms toward the rear but noise really isn't a problem
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
H6625-gm, General Manager at Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa Warwickshire, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear EvoDeb,
Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed the wedding celebration with us. I will of course pick up your most constructive feedback regarding the service you received in our Spa. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Very pleased indeed to have chosen this hotel for our weekend in Warwickshire! We had a great room, with a fantastic large bed, and despite the fact that there were a wedding every single day of our stay, the room was fairly quiet. We also enjoyed dinner at the hotel and the spa facilities. Great swimming pool and sauna. We also decided to have a treatment, both my girlfriend and I and again, were very pleased with it! The hotel is great to explore cities like Warwick and Stratford Upon Avon.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room, as there are always events and weddings at this hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Carlos_Gonzalez..,
Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Bought this as a birthday treat for my friend and unfortunately we had a bad start, due to some problems in the kitchen we were still sat waiting for our food over 1 hour later but upon speaking to the manager it was immediately rectified and he refunded our money and gave us complimentary drinks as well. Could not have done any more to appease us!
When the tea came out it was delicious, lovely selection of sandwiches and cakes and prosecco to top it off. We would definitely go back there, even after the, ahem, little set back!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Rachel L

Dear Rachel L,
Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that despite the mistake at the start that their efforts to recoup the situation were appreciated . I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We had read some negative reviews before our stay at the hotel so were slightly apprehensive when we arrived. However, we could not find anything to complain about. We really enjoyed our night there. The room was clean and comfortable; the hotel surroundings beautiful; staff friendly and welcoming; the swimming pool excellent; food at breakfast and evening meal good quality (the children's meal particularly good value) We hope to visit again.

1  Thank Barbara186340

Dear Barbara186340,

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We booked to celebrate my 40th birthday and to visit warwick castle. The hotel was fantastic, the rooms were a good distance from the function rooms so we didn't hear any of the noise from the parties. The staff were always friendly and extremely helpful. They were extremely accommodating with all our requests and the breakfast was amazing. Best breakfast we had experienced for a very very long time. Would define telly go again, very much value for money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Diboing
H6625-gm, General Manager at Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa Warwickshire, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Doboing,
Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we provided a nice environment for the celebration of your birthday.. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.