This hotel is situated in a fairly rural location. The setting is very nice surrounded by manicured lawns,probably very popular for weddings. The hotel itself is a tad oldfashioned with rooms on different levels and wings. I actually had a room key as opposed to a card.The staff where very accommodating and helpful, and i found the leisure facilities excellent. Breakfast was very good and the local pub the royal oak is well worth a visit. One top tip is to make sure you have some cash with you as there are no ATM,s anywhere in the village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside amid 17 acres of its own grounds and woodland, this lovely country house was originally built as a shooting lodge to the Brandon Manor House. Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel & Spa offers 120 spacious bedrooms, stylishly decorated and furnished with all modern amenities. Whilst staying at the hotel guests will be able to use the state of the art gymnasium and 18 meters swimming pool FREE of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa Warwickshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Coventry Brandon Hall Hotel Brandon
- Accor Brandon Hall Coventry
- Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel And Spa Warwickshire