“Perfect venue to get away from the hustle and for meetings”

Dvor Jezersek Brnik Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cerklje
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed at this venue to attend a symposium organized by a scientific team. The venue is 2 km away from the airport and around 25-30 km away from the central city of Ljubjlana.

The food is excellent and made fresh by the chefs of the culinary institute. The breakfast is continental and the bread and home made jam are just amazing. The service desk is excellent and very cooperative.

I stayed in the old section of the hotel. It has a new section too. The rooms are neat and clean with WiFi internet and television. No minibar though.

This venue is recommended for meeting, parties and quite stay away with family. I would prefer to have a good local transport connection from the hotel to the city. As the taxi fare could cost around €40 to the Ljubljana city center.

Room Tip: I stayed in the old section of the hotel, the floors are wooden and might be squeaky but not really...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Spela007, Manager at Dvor Jezersek Brnik Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2014

Thank you for your kind words, we love hearing you had an enjoyable time at our place! We hope to see you again!

There are newer reviews for Dvor Jezersek Brnik Hotel

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Room and bathroom was very clean and good furniture. Bathroom was equipped will all neccesary things.
Breakfast was exceeded: good coffee, qualitative food and very open and professional staff.
Check in was done very quikly !
The area where the hotel is placed is very quiet and close to the airport, around 2 km.
Worh it !

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Spela007, Manager at Dvor Jezersek Brnik Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

We are glad that you enjoyed staying at our hotel. We will keep up the good work. Hope to see you again at your next visit of Slovenia.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

This was the last night of our vacation before flying home. The hotel is only 1.5 ml away from Ljubljana Airport and what a treat that night was. We wished we could have stayed a few more. There is not much to do around the hotel, but the hotel was almost brand new and extra clean. I do not think we've ever stayed in cleaner hotel. Traveled with kids, rooms super specious. Hotel has a restaurant that has great food and staff is super helpful. They even cooked specially for our kids, since the menue was "too complicated" for them. Everything from booking, to wake up call in the morning and cab drive (that hotel staff set up for us) was perfect. The place would be a great spot to do sightseeing of Slovenia since it's close to most of the attractions. We only wish we new this and booked this place for more than one really "relaxing family vacation" night.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Anya W
Spela007, Manager at Dvor Jezersek Brnik Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you for your beautiful words about our hotel.
We will happy to welcome you next time you are in Slovenia. Till then - keep us in sweet memory.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

What a wonderful stay we had at Dvor Jezersek Brnik Hotel. Conveniently located between the airport and Ljubljana city centre, the hotel is surrounded by the amazing Slovenian countryside. Run by the welcoming Jezersek family, the hotel prides itself on its traditional and delicious Slovenian food and wines. They also run a culinary school, where guests can learn how to cook the amazing food served in the restaurant. The rooms are clean, modern and very comfortable, with lovely views over the garden. A real delight, I wish our stay could have been longer and I will definitely be visiting again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charlotte E

Thank you for your comment with great description of our hotel. Best regards!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I was recently in Slovenia on unusual mission of adopting the dog. So basically, I looked for dog friendly place nearby aiport - nothing else (besides reasonable price) was really important: I planned to stay only two days and I could live with mediocre as long as my new doggy was allowed to stay too. Dvor Jezersek had some good reviews, but in all honesty, I didn't expect much. What a surprise awaited me! I arrived around 21:00, and walked over small bridge straight into the fairytale. Manor house with the small courtyard, with rustic candleholder and bale of straws made into chairs, with a band playing quite tasteful music and elegant people dancing under the stars. I had to pinch myself. OK, it seemed it was a birthday party, not my welcome, but it just gave the whole place magical feel. I was welcomed by Spela, who was genuinly interested in me as a guest and provided amazing service straight from the beginning. Hotel Omm, Barcelona, you should send all of your staff to Spela for a course in 5 star service. I stayed in the old wing, in really charming and exceptionally spacious room. While there, make sure to eat in hotel restaurant, food is worthy of Michelin guide. This is probably by far the best 3 star hotel I stayed, and in quality of accommodation can easily match any 4 star hotel. There is no mini bar in the room and wi-fi signal in the room was slow, but that is ridiculous thing to complain about, having in mind what I paid and star rating. I have to mention though, that service in this place is way better than I got in most 5 stars hotel - I felt special and pampered throughout my stay (as well as my new doggy). After finding this place, I have no intention to pay for accommodation in Ljubljana ever again - I'm more than happy to stay in Dvor Jezersek and make daily trips. I highly recommend this place to anybody going to Slovenia, it's worth the visit by itself.

Room Tip: I recommend staying in the old wing - it's really charming and romantic.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Having guests with such a nice, honorable story to tell is fairytale happening all the time. Thank you for your kind words! We wish you all the best - to you and the luckiest dog in the world.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We booked a room from this hotel for our last night before flying back home. Location is perfect: only few minutes from the airport and not too far from Ljubljana either. We went to see the city sights after bringing our luggage to the hotel; it took only about 20 minutes to drive to the center.
The hotel is located in a countryside village, so it is very peaceful. Everything works perfectly: staff is friendly and polite, rooms are spacious and comfortable and the classy restaurant serves delicious food with reasonable prices. Breakfast was also very tasty.
Highly recommend this hotel if You are heading to the airport or even just passing by. I will definitely go back there next time I visit Slovenia.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank HL65

Thank you for your kind words, we will be happy to welcome you once again. Best regards!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Excellent hotel!

Perfect services and outstanding restaurant describes best this place.
The staff is absolutely hospitable, especially Spela ( Hotel manager ) who pays attention for every single detailes.
Highly recommended place!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

It is always a pleasure to welcome you at our hotel. We will keep up the good work, motivation is on the highest level by hearing such nice words. Best regards from our team!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cerklje
Hotel Silvester & Wellness
#1 of 8 in Cerklje
Prenocisca Kepic
Prenocisca Kepic
#7 of 8 in Cerklje

Been to Dvor Jezersek Brnik Hotel? Share your experiences!