“A home away from home!”

Ranked #11 of 38 Durbanville B&B and Inns
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“A home away from home!”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Scarlett is a great hostess and could not make our stay more pleasant. We arrived on a late flight from Amsterdam and she still accommodated us. Our stay was originally booked for December but we had to bring it forward to June - there was no problem in doing this. The breakfasts were great, served on time and exactly as we ordered. Cosimi is really clean and well maintained. Scarlett does not have staff who might steal from you and does everything herself. When we go back to South Africa, we will make it our priority to stay here.

Room Tip: Based on our room and the rest of the establishment, I am sure all rooms are well looked after
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Lebanon
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Cosimi. Nice, calm and clean guest house. The owner, Mrs. Scarlett, is very nice and helpful, she made everything easy and helped me to plan my tours in Cape Town. I definitely recommend this guest house.

Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

East London, South Africa
Reviewed 21 June 2013

My bride and I needed a place to stay over at in Durbanville (near our wedding reception) on the night of the wedding. I chose Cosimi at random after an internet search and we were not disappointed.
The room was spacious and clean, the bath luxuriously deep. I checked in early, but when we arrived late after the wedding reception, we found a nice card congratulating us on our nuptials and wishing us well. Breakfast was lovely and even the little dog, Sparky, was friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my recent visit to Cosimi. I came all by myself & I was immediately taken in as part of the family, but I was also given my own space. The owner is wonderful & hands on, and gives excellent customer service... I've already started recommending them to friend's & colleagues. Definite value for money.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank BongiTS
Scarlett760, Owner at Cosimi Guest House, responded to this review, 15 January 2013
Dear Bongekile. Thank you for your review. Your appreciation of our services is a great encouragement to us ! We look forward to seeing you again soon ! Best regards. Scarlett
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 9 January 2013

My Son and I attended a wedding late December in Cape Town and stayed to see the new year in. We drove down from Johannesburg and arrived in Cape Town in the early hours to Cosimi Guest House. Scarlett kindly waited for us. The guest house truly is a home away from home. The rooms are immaculately clean, the most comfortable beds, good breakfast, Scarlett is the perfect host. All queries were quickly dealt with. I would highly recommend Cosimi for a comfortable, convenient and cost effective stay in Cape Town. Situated in Durbanville, there is easy access to Cape Town. You also have all you need in Durbanville should you decide to stay remain in the area.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your positive feedback. We thrive to do our best to make all our guests most welcome and we look forward to your next visit in Cape Town.
Warmest regards
belfast
Reviewed 19 November 2007

We had arranged with our host Johan to meet us at the airport at a very reasonable rate. When we arrived Rene greeted us, and made us feel MOST welcome! Our rented car had already been delivered.
This was MUCH better than described on the website - although only about 15miles from Cape Town, we were in a quite area in the middle of the Durbanville Hills winelands which was a great location for touring. (Imagine dealing with a hired car in the Centre of Cape Town!)
Our host Johan drove us to a few of the AWESOME wine-farms so that we could drink and not worry about driving ourselves back.
The rooms were immaculate, and cleaned daily.
This family-run business has a country feel to it, and we felt like friends instead of guests. Rene also does a WONDERFUL manicure!
The location is great with Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Blou Berg Beach all on your doorstep.
We left as good friends, and have already made reservations for Feb 2008!
Thank you Rene and Johan for a FANTASTIC holiday!
(J&M from Northern Ireland)

• Stayed November 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Durbanville
Highlands Lodge
Four Palms Accommodation & Conferencing
Evertsdal Guesthouse
Evertsdal Guesthouse
#1 of 38 in Durbanville

Been to Cosimi Guest House? Share your experiences!