“Awesome Indian Food!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

Lovely, authentic indian curries! I have travelled the Indian sub-continent and find these dishes beautifully spiced and traditionally served. The naan is also very good!
Our waiters were a little flustered by a VERY large birthday party group and therefore a little inattentive. But the food was excellent and we've been reminiscing about the flavours non-stop since our visit.
I will definitely be back and also confidently recommend the restaurant for those who love Indian food! Very good value for money!

1  Thank BookEndDoha

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Food was 10 out of 10, waiters highly trained. service was excellent. Will definitely visit again!! Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My wife and I went to this restaurant recently and had a great experience even though it was very quite for a Wednesday evening,only 2 tables. We both had Indian Cuisine and the quality of the food was of a very high level.We enjoyed the food so much that we now often order take away curries + naan for weekend meals. I can highly recommend this restaurant.My wife is a chef and we both have eaten Indian food in various places around the globe and this was up there with the best.

1  Thank Walla13
Reviewed 23 July 2013

As another reviewer already said - Indian food has not traditionally done well in the area (the locals don't seem to be very adventurous, food-wise). This restaurant deserves to be the exception. Once inside, the venue is great, the service good and the food is sublime. Do yourself a favour and order a range of curries and breads and share amongst your table. Order it mild, if you are scared of the burn, but do try - the flavours are amazing. The restaurant should perhaps put a bit more detail in the menu - perhaps even a few photos, as many of the fantastic curries on offer are not well known here. I will be back soon!

1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The best Indian food I have tasted since moving here from London, we missed our Indians but we have found this place, we have only had take away to date but will be going for a meal soon. Indians don't usually last in Durbanville so support these guys, they cooking some good food.

4  Thank Chris H