“Buena comida Buen precio”

Bar Restaurant Uummm...!!!
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Berga
Price range: US$4 - US$39
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Description: domingo abierto para comidas de12:00 asta fin de servicio
Sitges, Spain
“Buena comida Buen precio”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Given we're in deepest Catalunya I should write this in Catalan....but I can't! This is my wife's home town, we come here often and also frequent Uummm (Catalan for yummy - I didn't know that until my wife told me) for the occasional beer or glass of wine, but this is the first time we've had dinner here. It has a great selection of tapas. It was a really warm August evening so we sat outside on the "terrace". Food was great, the owners are lovely, and there's even a menu board in English. So if you're on your way back from a day in the ski resorts, or hiking, biking through the mountain, and you can find it, stop by. It's really nice.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Steve B

Melbourne, Australia
“All in All nice Place”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

During my 3 days stay in Berga I came to this place. I had traditional Spanish food and fresh wine. The atmosphere is really amazing. All the staffs specially the manager is very helpful and friendly.

The sitting arrangement is fine. The whole place is decorated nicely and I can feel traditional Spanish look in the decoration. The price is reasonable. Must see place for good quality of service, food and drinks.

• Visited May 2013