We visited in June 2012. The appearance of the hotel on the corner of the village is just amazing. 21st Century next to 15th. Sun glinting off the multi coloured metal roof. The food was fantastic Michelin starred too. We were in the main hotel a nice big room. We went on the wine tour which was very interesting from the old to the ultra new. Probably the most advanced set up I have seen and fully automated. The wine is not bad. Their Sauvignon one of the best Spanish whites I have enjoyed. The Spa area is good with some interesting and different treatments. Great and different pool area too. Evening meal is inside, but lunch and breakfast can be outside on the terrace with amazing views of the town and surrounding mountains. A Totally amazing experience. Very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The City of Wine, where you will discover a masterpiece, Hotel Marques de Riscal Elciego. With 43 luxurious rooms and suites, an exceptional spa and a superb culinary offer, this boutique hotel, located in the heart of la Rioja alavesa and designed by famous arquitect Frank O. Gehry, is the ideal place for enoturim lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Marques de Riscal a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marques De Riscal Hotel
- Marques De Riscal Elciego
- Hotel Marques De Riscal a Luxury Collection Hotel Spain/Elciego