Art & Hotel Treviolo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
One Hotel(Dalmine)
Art & Hotel(Stezzano)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Albi(Stezzano)
BergHotel(Bergamo)
View Hotel
All reviewsbergamo airportvery reasonable pricebig parkingtwo nightsthe main roadmoneywifirestitalymotorwayaccommodationbuffetcomplaint
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We have stayed there two nights. Hotel is located just beside main road and it is a great base if you would like to visit nearby areas. It is also located about 15 minutes drive from Bergamo Airport. Room was clean and quite spacious. Staff were very friendly and helpful.Complementary breakfast was good. Great value for the money. Will stay there again in the future. I can recommend Hotel Maxim to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2012

It was a great experience,helpfull staff, clean rooms,good view,breakfast was included(perfect buffet). With 25 euro(taxi) you can go to Bergamo railway station and from there to any where in italy.it's close to Orio center(great shopping experience)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Very good hotel with proffesional friendly and helpful staff.Nice and clean rooms,good breakfast.The hotel is very closed to bergamo airport.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2012

The Hotel Maxim was a delight and a pleasant surprise. We did not know what to expect. We recently stayed there after arriving late afternoon from the US. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was included in the price, and it was very good. Although this seems to be mainly a hotel for business people, we enjoyed our stay very much. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2012

this is a good budget hotel and an extremely good value for money one.
I slept here last second on my way back to the UK and I was pleasently impressed. The place is only a bit dated (late 70's early 80's type of building) but apart for the furniture which are definitely in need of a refurbish, the place is clean, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful, plus you have a big gated car park for your car just outside the hotel entrance. Bergamo Airport is 5 minute drive away and WIFI is also available for a little extra (I paid 2 EU for 1 hour but I am sure that the daily rate was really really cheap), breakfast was decent and the restaurant staff was attentive and customer orientated. I honestly enjoy my stay! I never expected luxury for what I paid and I believe the management is doing well! I will certainly stay again in future if needed!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo