We stayed at this lodge the first week of August and really enjoyed are stay! The rooms were clean and very confortable and the staff was there to please. Carlos, the owner helped get us reservations for whale watching and a mangrove tour. The room included a hot breakfast which was cooked to order. The food was wonderful.
Overall, Carlos and the staff made the stay very pleasant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco-style elegance! Mar y Selva Ecolodge is immersion in the jungle with all the comforts of home. Close to pristine beaches including Punta Uvita - famous Moses Pass and Whale’s Tail; Semi-Olympic pool, and personalized service. We overlook the Ballena Marine National Park; near Corcovado National Park; Caño Island Biological Reserve; the mangroves of the Sierpe and Terraba Rivers, Manuel Antonio National Park and several waterfalls, including Nauyaca Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Mar y Selva Ecolodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mar y Selva Ecolodge Hotel Ballena
- Mar y Selva Ecolodge Costa Rica/Ballena