That's an amazing place near to the beaches but located on the high lands in fron of the sea.
The Staff was amazing, you will be treated as in your home, very warm and friendly.
The Bungalows are very comfortable and there is a big pool were you can enjoy of the sun.
100% recommended place if you want privacy and at the same time have the possibility to enjoy all the options that Ballena National park has.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco-style elegance! Mar y Selva Ecolodge is immersion in the jungle with all the comforts of home. Close to pristine beaches including Punta Uvita - famous Moses Pass and Whale’s Tail; Semi-Olympic pool, and personalized service. We overlook the Ballena Marine National Park; near Corcovado National Park; Caño Island Biological Reserve; the mangroves of the Sierpe and Terraba Rivers, Manuel Antonio National Park and several waterfalls, including Nauyaca Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Mar y Selva Ecolodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mar y Selva Ecolodge Hotel Ballena
- Mar y Selva Ecolodge Costa Rica/Ballena