“You Won't Be Disappointed”
Review of I Sapori

I Sapori
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in Athenry
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We stopped for lunch while in Athenry for a few hours. The best lasagne I have ever had in a restaurant. It was so fresh and delicious.

One of our group had the Homemade Pesto. She loved it. Another said their pizza was very good.

The chips were proper homemade and fresh. The coffee was good.

Very good value lunch. We can highly recommend.

Thank ...........

Reviewed 16 May 2013

WE love to eat in this restaurant ,great pizzas excellent steak and especially good caesar salad.
all the food on the menu is great value for money and served with a smile !
dine here and you won,t be disappointed.

1  Thank glennzeco
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is a lovely little restuarant. The food is first class and the chef is really helpful and friendly. This restaurant also has some special offers that are worth keeping an eye out for.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

The food served here is excellent, very very tasty, & great value! The stuffed mushroons are devine, on my last visit i have surf & turf of steak & king prawns, it was fab! You can bring your own wine also.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

We go here as often as possible...the food is amazing. Have sampled every dish on the menu and can't fault any (Favourite being pollo Alfredo.....divine...). The staff are exceptionally friendly and attentive. Can't recommend this place highly enough :)