“Great advisor and beautiful beach”
Review of H2O Diving Center

H2O Diving Center
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Ladiko
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I really enjoyed diving here, as it was my first dive. The advisors were very nice and helpful and the bay was full of fishes, so we had a lot to see.

All reviews
"crew"
"euro"
"holiday"

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I really enjoyed diving w Yiannis. Although I was slightly nervous on my first ever dive by the time we did the second one I felt v relaxed and confident and managed to execute the basic techniques easily. Great dives.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Having always wanted to try scuba diving but having no previous experience, I was slightly nervous when signing up for my first dive. However, I needn't have been at all. Led by the extremely friendly instructor Yannis, I was taught all the basics of scuba diving (including an extensive safety chat for those of you that worry) and was taken on a wonderful first dive around the stunning waters of Rhodes. Would recommend to both beginners and the advanced. Price was also very reasonable!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I am AOWD and that were my first dives in Greece. I did not expect to be wowed and it was in vain. Yannis is a proficient dive instructor and dives with him were really great! We were in a cave and on amphoras, and these amazing dives I will remember with pleasure. Moreover, I learned from him some new practical information, that I will use in a future.
I hope to return and dive again with H2O Diving Center!
Thanks to Yannis, I have awesome photos now!

1  Thank Ann S
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 May 2014

As an experienced Divemaster, I always wanted to dive the antiquities on Rhodes. Yannis did an awesome job both explaining the different types of amphorae before we dove and showing them to be while underwater. He's a great guide and a great guy all around.

Anthony Quinn Bay is really beautiful and it was a great experience all around. Yannis even picked me up and dropped me off at my hotel in Faliraki - no trouble.