“Greatest Park I've Ever Seen!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Showa Kinen Park

Showa Kinen Park
Ranked #1 of 35 things to do in Tachikawa
Suffolk, United Kingdom
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Greatest Park I've Ever Seen!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Showa Park is hands down the greatest park I've ever visited. There is so much stuff to do. My four and half year old daughter loves the bouncy clouds and giant hammocks. My wife loves the water park and bicycle trail. I personally love the basketball courts and disc golf course. We loved taking a pop up tent, packing a picnic, and wasting away a Saturday.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“not just an ordinary park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was here in summer 2014. The entrance fee is only Yen 410 The park is extremely large so make sure you remember which gate you have used to get into this place to get out later and to get a map at the ticket counter/gate. There are different spots in the park: lake for boating, water theme park, field and court to play games like football and basketball, children's playground, bonsai garden and many others. I was lucky that I had found this one area where there were flowers, a lot of them blooming and that had made my day. I guess the garden would have looked more amazing in spring.

Visited June 2014
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great outdoor ,great park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Loved the park ,we picked up bikes from the nishi tachikawa entry which is right outside the
Station .its not only fun but convenient too that way we could do most of the places in the park
The poppies 1000's in number were certainly a treat to the eyes . Looked out of this world .
The waterfowl lake & the Japanese garden adjacent is a great spot to take a break .the
Herb garden is a quaint little place to look around .the park definitely is big & takes up most of
The day . Children too have a lot of activity & play area . It's a park for all ,the sheer expanse
Of the park is awesome ,lovely flowers all around ,this place is a must do

1 Thank Mitamanick
Lafayette, Louisiana
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“STUNNING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I absolutely LOVED this park! Stunning is the only word that I can use to describe it. You must take the time to visit. Clean, manicured, beautiful! No regrets! Flowers were amazing!

3 Thank MelissaS2
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Must visit park.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

After doing research and making a trip down to Showa Kinen Park is never a regret . It's so beautiful and pleasant with lots of activities. In fact, I visited twice, hiring bicycle to enjoy the every moment there with friends. The park is huge so it's advisable to make it a one day trip during the "Flowers Festival." It's a nearer walk to the entrance from Nishi-Tachikawa Station.

Visited April 2014