“Great food; good service”
Review of Trattoria Pautassi

Trattoria Pautassi
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Govone
Price range: US$24 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Trattoria pautassi on vacation. Reopen for dinner saturday, february 13, 2016. For reservations, information and communications to send an email see you soon!
Kent
“Great food; good service”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

We only wanted a light-ish meal so only ordered asparagus as a starter and rabbit for me and hazlenut pasta for my wife. We passed on dessert! The dishes were light and delicious. Good selection of wines, including many local wines. Very friendly service and great value. Would like to have comeback for a proper try at the full menu.

Visited April 2012

Bridlington, United Kingdom
“Tastiest Italian meal we have EVER had”
Reviewed 27 November 2011

We visited Trattoria Pautassi on the first evening it opened to the public and what a superb meal we had. We ordered a meal of typical Piemontese dishes. The starter was a selection of locally produced meats and cheeses. For the first course my husband chose pasta with a dressing of sage and butter while I ordered pasta ragu. Both dishes were absolutely fantastic and so tasty. For the second course I had veal while my husband had a pork dish - again extremely tasty. By the time it came to dessert I was feeling quite full and decided that I would only eat half of it, leaving the other half for my husband to finish off - he ordered something very light. However when it arrived it was so delicious that I ate the lot! We had ordered a local wine too which was so good we had another bottle. We enjoyed the meal so much we went back again a couple of nights later. Food, wine and service were second to none.

• Visited October 2011