Perched high in the mountains east of Rome this hotel is a real step back to King Arthur days. No phone, no tv but they do have wifi. They are renovating a very small village from about 1,00 and staying true to the days of old. Bathrooms are modern but that's where it stops. everything is authentic. As you walk around the narrow paths with crumbling stone walls you really get a sense of what it must have been like as a knight. Worth the experience for something entirely different. People were fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sextantio Albergo Diffuso is distributed Hotel in the "Borgo" of Santo Stefano di Sessanio, project of restoration of houses and tradition. Our clients are member of our community, member of the village, like how life was till the years of the immigration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sextantio Albergo Diffuso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sextantio Albergo Diffuso Hotel Santo Stefano Di Sessanio
- Sextantio Albergo Diffuso Santo Stefano Di Sessanio, Italy - Abruzzo