“Excellent food and service”

Tree Hotel At Cadmore End
Price range: US$9 - US$22
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cosy yet elegant, The Tree at Cadmore is a country hotel and restaurant, serving traditional English cuisine. An array of exotic Indian, Thai and Chinese specialities are served alongside the hearty gastro pub fare. The Tree at Cadmore bar serves real ales, cocktails and wine, and offers free Wi-Fi for diners. International curry night on Thursdays is popular with regular diners.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We were just too doing along thinking about having a little pub snack when we came across The Tree. A varied menu with a lean towards India, we shared a mixed Indian Platter followed by an Indian and an Italian chicken dish. Everything cooked so well and served nicely. Highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Tree Hotel At Cadmore End

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I visited today with family for a Mother's Day lunch. As a vegetarian I felt there wasn't much choice at all. My parents eat meat and even they said the choice for a Sunday was disappointing. At a price of £15.95 per head I would have expected there to be a lot more choice and for the quality of food to be a lot higher. We had a voucher for free Sunday dinner valid until 31st march but upon presenting it were told this wasn't valid today - if this was the case the voucher should have stated this.
Overall I don't think I would return to the restaurant but the drinks seemed good I had mojito and thoroughly enjoyed it.

sunitbansode, Manager at Tree Hotel At Cadmore End, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for taking out time to put a review in trip advisor.
Its disappointing that you didn't find enough vegetarian options on the buffet, we had 1 veg soup, 1 veg starter, 4 vegetable salads , 3 vegetable main courses and I believe it is a good enough choice.
You had the voucher and that voucher does say " Conditions apply " and we explain our guest about the conditions and other details when they book. If we knew you had a voucher we would have explained you like we do with all other guests who use voucher.
As it was " Mother's Day " , apparently considered busiest day like Valentines, Xmas etc and I am sure no one accepts vouchers on this days.

It is a pity that you have decided not to use us again. I hope that you do use us again with a Complimentary Sunday Lunch valid until June 2014.

Best of luck for the future.

Thanks.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I had been to this with my friends on a Sunday for lunch, they had an amazing range of buffet the food was amazing, the staff and manager were very friendly and active. We had a good lunch and a very good time spent in the the cosy atmosphere on a sunday afternoon. I had the best Chicken curry ever!!! This place is perfect to hang out with friends, family or even alone, the ambience is great!!!!

sunitbansode, Manager at Tree Hotel At Cadmore End, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Raj,

Thanks for writing us a review.
We appreciate your comments and it motivates us.
Look forward for your next visit at The Tree.

Regards,

Sunit

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I visited The Tree for their Holi event along with a group of 10 people. The event was one gala party and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. The delicious Indian food on offer was very authentically made. Loud Indian music was another highlight of the event. There was no shortage of Holi colors, which were being thrown around everywhere and on everyone.. A very memorable event to mark a beautiful spring afternoon!!! Cheers. Nikhil

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Spent a pleasant Tuesday Evening here and really enjoyed a lovely atmosphere and some really good food. I went for the Duck Spring Roll starter which were really well cooked and hubby went for the Prawns - said they were delicious but as he wouldn't let me have one I wouldn't know! My Steak main course was cooked to perfection although the amount of chips would have fed the 5000. hubby's very authentic curry was superb and I can honestly say the best we've fad outside of India! Can't comment on desserts as we were too full but we will certainly return.

Hi,

Thanks for writing a review .
I am glad that you enjoyed the food.
It only motivate to continue and get better.
I Look forward for your next visit at The Tree and try our desserts too.

Regards,