“A true gem, and Mary went out of her way to make us feel at home!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tahlequah
The Mary Geasland Guest House
Ranked #3 of 5 Tahlequah B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Mary's bed and breakfast is amazing! My kids and I cannot wait to go back and visit. The place is truly charming and we really felt like Mary was family, my kids adored her and so did my mother and I! Why stay at a hotel when for the same price with no hidden fees you can stay here?! We miss you and your place Mary and hope to see you this fall!

• Stayed: July 2013
MaryGeasland, Owner at The Mary Geasland Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Do come again! The Glasshouse is as comfortable in the fall and winter as it is in the summer. Thank you for sharing your visit with others can so they can know what to expect at The Mary Geasland Guest House/B&B. Love, Mary G.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

I have travelled extensively and found this guest house to be one of the nicest I have stayed at. Mary has thought of every comfort. My daughter and I stayed in the Glasshouse and found it to be so much more than what we expected. The beds were extremely comfortable, fantastic bathroom with beautiful amenities and tasty muffins, coffee and fruit in the mornings. Mary would have the firepit ready for us when we would come back in the evening so we would sit on the patio roasting s'mores and enjoying the tranquility.
We can't wait to come back and visit.
Aimee and Brooke

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
MaryGeasland, Owner at The Mary Geasland Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2013

. . .so glad that you and your daughter enjoyed three days in the Glasshouse. Yes, I try to take care of the needs and expectations of every guest: large Jacuzzi, 'comfy beds", outdoor seating, fire pit, and covered parking, too. I realize that our complimentary Coffee Bar is appreciated. It allows a guest to have coffee, juice, or bottled water any time. That is a plus. At The Mary Geasland Guest House there are no additional expenses or hidden charges beyond the price of the room and tax. Do come again. I look forward to seeing you after your daughter Brooke is enrolled at NSU. Love, Mary G.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Mary Geasland Guest House was not "just like coming home"...It was coming home for me. I had not been back in my hometown for many years, but my wife and I were in town and saw that Mary had a Bed and Breakfast...it was like staying with family. The apartment was perfect, Mary is an amazing person, and we would recommend Mary's Guest House to everyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
MaryGeasland, Owner at The Mary Geasland Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

And Jim, it was good to have you here, back in Tahlequah, OK. How nice to finally meet Philana, your lovely, beautiful wife. Plan a return trip to your hometown and perhaps next time the Glasshouse will be available (same comfortable 10" Memory Foam mattress set). For your addded comfort the Glasshouse has a large Jacuzzi whirlpool tub and covered parking. Also, remember how close we are to the tennis courts.
Take care and come stay at The Mary Geasland Guest House/B&B again. Mary Geasland

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Mary Geasland is the epitome of "hostess with the mostest". Her guest quarters, separate from her home, offers privacy, yet, she is close enough to call on if her presence is needed. Placement of her quarters, in town, is not realized because of the Himalayan Pine perfectly placed in rear of quarters, providing the sense of woodsy environment with comforts of close proximity to town. The array of bird species and small rabbit aground added additional serene country appeal. Interior held the most comfortable memory foam mattress Queen bed, offering a restful nights sleep, and a jetted jacuzzi tub... Perfect way to awaken to the new day. We also appreciated the stocked fridge of juice items, waters and freshly sliced strawberries, and the added touch of assortment of fruit, coffees and hot teasatop the counter. The banana nut bread surely topped off our snacking needs. This truly is a charming, upscale, quaint get-a-way, and we will DEFINATELY be visiting again!!!! Everyone should visit Mary Geasland Guest House!! Thank you Mary. :)

• Stayed: May 2013
MaryGeasland, Owner at The Mary Geasland Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Thank you so much for your rave review. Last Sunday evening, I too enjoyed the fire pit out on the back patio. My resident rabbits that you mentioned, have come from generations of rabbits over the pasts 70 some years. They live around the creek to the north of this property. Also, I will be happy to mail your Special Gift Certificate for Mother's Day. Do stay with us again when you return to float the Illinois River.
Mary Geasland
P.S. I am happy for the two of you that you enjoyed fine dining (only 2 1/2 block away) at The Branch.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

A bit like a visit to Grannie's home, you are well-cared-for by Mary who's provides guests with fresh home-baked goodies. Well-located but quiet and amazingly comfortable. Great place for families and groups, as well as the single traveler.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
MaryGeasland, Owner at The Mary Geasland Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2013

Thank you for reserving the Glasshouse again. As I have commented before, most of our guests at The Mary Geasland Guest House are repeat guests. You and your family are welcome to come again and again.
Weren't you pleasantly surprised by the patio and the fire pit that were added since your last visit? And the swinging bed outside was also new to you.
Sinicere thanks for your guest comments,
Mary Geasland, Owner/Operator

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Every year all the girls get together for some much deserved time away from all the stress of the city life and The Glasshouse is our destination. We absolutely love to come and relax in this beautiful guest house.Mary Geasland makes this trip even better with her yummy treats and her outstanding hospitality. She always can find us something fun to do while we are in town!!!! We are already booked and ready for this year. it cant come soon enough!!!

Room Tip: Ask for The Glasshouse
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
MaryGeasland, Owner at The Mary Geasland Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2013

Yes, I remember how each time you girls have visited The Mary Geasland GUEST HOUSE you left all children at home. I'm still baking and continue to have suggestions for entertainment. This year I have planned a guided tour for you, which I sometimes do for guests, at no extra cost. Just when you think that you have seen all of Tahlequah, OK, I can still show you more.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Wonderful experience to staying away from home rather than in a good hotel. So much personal attention from the owner on our comforts and freshly baked goods for breakfast and each evening. We were there in January and stayed nice iand warm in the two room suite we shared with friends.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank collector47
MaryGeasland, Owner at The Mary Geasland Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Thank you for your kind remaarks. Yes, I do bake a lot. And, the two bedroom Glasshouse is quite popular all year because it is comfortabale both winter and summer. Perhaps you and your friends will visit here again.
Owner/Operator