This place is mombasa's best kept secret.. Me and my son stayed here for 10 days and had a ball.. Everyone was very professional and service was alittle slow but good.. Only problem I had was with the hot water, which was solar powered and did not work well at times. Food Menu could use alittle upgrade from the vegetarian menu-everyone is NOT a vegetarian. but I will definitely stay here again ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ziwa Beach Resort is located directly on Bamburi Beach, 12km from downtown Mombasa and 24km from Moi International Airport. It has 7 beach cottages each with two, 2 bedroomed self-catering apartments and 1 beach cottage with 6 hotel rooms overlooking the Indian Ocean and the beach. All rooms are air-conditioned, equipped with large hard wood double beds or twin beds, shower/toilets, kitchen, dining room, a private sitting area where guests can drink and watch the sun go down in total privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, Jovago.com and Agoda so you can book your Ziwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamburi Beach Hotel Bamburi
- Ziwa Beach Resort Kenya/Bamburi