Neptune Beach Resort
US$92
US$219
Bliss Resort(Bamburi)
US$94
Severin Sea Lodge(Bamburi)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$75
Agoda.com
US$149
US$49
US$128
US$122
US$93
Pa Pweza Adamsville Beach Suites(Bamburi)(Great Value!)
US$50
  • Pool
US$50
US$44
  • Pool
All reviewsbeach boyswater aerobicsanimation teamall inclusive packageinclusive barspecial mention goeslow seasonsnack barenjoyed my staypool attendantour honeymoonevening entertainmentspecial thanksindian oceanout of this worldsunbedsgibson
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Stayed at this hotel only a couple of days. I liked the fact the hotel is not too big.
Food was good, you can eat also their fresh Fruits and Salads.
The room was not spotless but clean.
The stuff ok though not the most welcoming.
Overal a nice hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank amchy
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I booked to stay in a superior room but it was not what I thought so I paid even more to go into a luxury room which was very nice. The ambiance of this hotel entirely is very nice and whilst I booked for all inclusive I was totally disappointed with quality of food, repetitive, juices were squash and not fresh! I had to change my plan to bed and breakfast which was unfortunate and thank god we had a car hired and was able to have our meals away.

Room Tip: Luxury rooms are best. Front sea view good but be aware as the monkeys don't stop trying to find an opportune to come in the rooms whilst you are relaxing in the balcony!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Antonetta2013
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I was at the hotel in August 2013 and we (together with my wife) unfortunately confirmed the negative reviews from other reviewers as true. The rooms were big but the beddings were smelling dump. The Superior room we stayed in didn't have proper ventilation in the bathroom (no window at all) thus the bathroom was perpetually dump. The food was not all that great, we enjoyed eating out most of the time; for the three nights they served almost the same thing everyday yet we paid a lot of money for the food. This is the Kenyan coast I expected foods like biryani, pilau, sea foods. They never labeled their salads my wife almost choked on mint (she has an allergy for mint). The view of the oceans in the rooms on the second floor is blocked by overgrown trees yet we paid more hoping to see the beautiful sunrise. The TV's in their rooms are the old huge boxed type from China.

The staff were welcoming and warm.

Overall we were really disappointed and the hotel needs to upgrade their facilities, and move with the new trends.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Benjamin W
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed in the neptune beach hotel from the 1st to the 10th of September booked through TravelRepublic.com and also went on safari during this time to the massia mara and had an absolutly amazing time there. The Safari was booked through JT Safaris which I had read alot about before booking the safari with them and I wasnt disapointed. We stayed at the Guvernors Camp (please see my other reviews for that and julius Tact, Julius Nzumbi Safaris. If you would like to contact or book your safari with Julius his website is - http://www.julius-safaris.com or contact him direct on jtsafaris@yahoo.com.
Anyway onto my review of the hotel. For the price we paid 300 per person for 10 days all inclusive I dont think anyone can complain. it had sky sports in the reception area with pool table and table tennis. I was able to watch the premier league on holiday. free wifi around this area too but kept dropping in and out so not perfect. The pool area was nice and the Animation team was great, especially Micheal who made us feel very welcome and would play pool and Table tennis with us and he even took us to a local school as we brought a few footballs for the children (if you go take some sweets aswell) we also went to Haller Park for an afternoon out and fed giraffes and seen all sorts of african wildlife so that was good. The hotel was quiet and peaceful and all the staff were friendly, my only gripe that my girlfriend and and I had was the food. Now you wont go hungry during your stay. theres noodles and beef pita breads and burgers available at the pool bar and theres plenty of food available at brekfast lunch and dinner, its just thats its not the best quality but for the price and considering its a 3* hotel in Kenya i shouldnt really complian. It wasnt obscure food so dont worry. plenty of pasta and rice dishes and beef and pork and fish on the menu. The entertainment at night was pretty naff aswell. Watch out for the beach boys too. We couldnt really step onto the beach and dont buy anything off them either because whatever they have on sale the hotel shop has for cheaper and better quality. I would say if I was to visit kenya again for a safari i would choose to probably just come for the safari and spend just a few days on the beach as it was a little quiet and boring. But the safari itself was amazing so please see my review of the guvorners camp in the massia mara and julius safaris.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 14 September 2013

As this time I wanted my stay in Mombasa to be an active one (walking walking walking), I barely spent time in the hotel. Except for sleeping and breakfast, I was gone all day so there isn't that much to write about. The room was clean, spacious enough, surely for a traveller on his own, with air condition. Shower room and toilet in excellent condition. Ok, in the advertisement they talk about a balcony and yeah, large enough for two people to stand but not large enough to put a chair and enjoy the view (or none view). If tour operators wouldn't mention the word balcony, people wouldn't get disappointed. But as I only used the room for sleeping, I can't bring this up as a negative point.
Breakfast was nice but with a lack of variation, certainly when compared to other hotels in the immediate region I visited in the past. But the food itself was well prepared. As I during the day had my meals at my Kenyan friends' home or at Yul's, I don't know about the other meals. Maybe you might try to find my comment from a few years ago about the Sentido Neptune Beach.
Laundry service quick, efficient and clean.
As I was mainly out of the hotel I had little to do with the staff, but the people I met were friendly and helpful.
As I stayed here in the past and came back for another visit, that means I am more than satisfied with the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo