I stayed here with my wife for 1 night. The room was nice. It seems like a very long thin hotel. The food was OK. My wife was particularly keen on it compared to another hotel we go to. I was told check out in the morning would be fast... it wasn't. A very confused cashier who seems to have been up all night. African grey parrott was wheeled out in the morning and his cage was crawling with roaches! That says something about care for the bird and cleanliness behind the scenes. Staff member offered to spray the cage with Doom. Not sure that's good for the parrott! On the whole it was OK... I think aimed towards an old clientèle.
We left too early to see what full breakfast was like... but the continental was a bit sparse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers Beach Hotel is dedicated to give you a relaxed and home like feeling. Travellers Beach hotel provides a 4 star accommodation facility with luxurious amenities to enhance your stay and make it a memorable one. The amenities include telephone services, split air conditioner, balconies with panoramic view of the ocean and the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Travellers Beach Hotel & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers Beach Hotel And Club
- Travellers Beach Bamburi
- Hotel Travellers Beach
- Travellers Beach Hotel Mombasa
- Travellers Beach Hotel Kenya
- Travellers Beach Hotel & Club Kenya/Bamburi