“Disappointing meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We had a disappointing meal here. Nothing we ate seemed particularly well cooked - the lasagne in particular was poor, consisting mostly it seemed of bread and bechamel sauce. Having said that, prices are low, service OK and it seemed favoured by locals. Perhaps we were just unlucky.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I am Italian living in Trezzo, but I write in English so that more people can understand. This is my favorite restaurant in the world :) i never go home perplexed or unhappy. You can find typical dishes but also something unusual to try, and the result is always excellent. The style and atmosphere of the restaurant make you feel relaxed and at home, the staff is friendly and kind. The price of the menu is 2 dish 10euro, and is unexpected for the quality of the food. (obviously wine, dessert coffee and amaro are excluded). I just would suggest to put some vegetarian dish more, I know that the cooker will be able to cook everything with his fantasy! highly reccomended

Date of visit: May 2016
3  Thank 666arip
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I don't speak any Italian and the staff don't speak much English...which is a sign the food is going to be excellent. And it was.

I had no idea what to order so just asked for a couple of plates of whatever they wanted to serve me. An amazing plate of green pasta, bacon, asparagus, and beans arrived with some sort of pea sauce. This was followed by three pork ribs with mashed potato. Best ribs I've ever had in my life (and I eat out a lot).

Service was brilliant and very well priced. Would not hesitate to go back.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank bigdaddyturbo
Reviewed 20 April 2016

one of the best food in the whole trip, just there in the city where my great-grand-mother was born and left to make Brazil ! traditional plates with a very good, innovative and balanced approach.
more than this they treated us so well ... my sister is diabetic and got a low blood sugar level just when we are ordering our meal. Best solution in this situation is a very sweet drink like orange juice or a coke, but they didn't have. no problem! they rushed to buy a coke in a nearby place and voila ! Grazie mille ! Tanti auguri da Brasile

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 8 November 2014

Great cozy crestaurant in a nice location with really good staff.
Well worth a visit if you are in the area!!!

Date of visit: February 2014