My partner and I stayed at the Yorebridge on the 24th February as a treat for her birthday. We were given a fantastic personal welcome on arrival with a tour of the restaurant, bar etc.
We had the Rahmoune room with an outdoor hot tub. The room was spacious with a gorgeous Moroccan theme. The hot tub area was fantastic with views over the dales. The room had everything we needed including individual sky tv and tea/coffee and snacks.
The setting of the hotel is right in the heart of the dales with acres of land to explore around it.
We had our evening meal in the hotel's restaurant which has 2 AA rosettes . It was simply fantastic, three courses with a number of additional "treats" in between which left the taste buds tingling! The chefs are extremely talented and handled my allergies superbly.
Overall it was a unforgettable experience and 100% fulfilled the romantic birthday getaway that we hoped for. Thank you to all the team at Yorebridge....we can't wait to come back :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire