My wife & I stayed here for our 15th Wedding Anniversary. Each of the rooms are themed, based on various locations throughout the world, and we stayed in Bainbridge room, with a classic English style. Complimentary champagne was brought to our room on arrival, nice touch.
Our room was quite simply wonderful - the decor was perfect, as was the huge, comfortable sleigh bed. In addition, a bathroom larger than most hotel rooms, with a roll-top bath and 2 walk in showers. The bathroom decor was also perfect.
We enjoyed a fantastic evening meal, with excellent service. Breakfast maintained the exceptional standard. Staff were polite and helpful, without being overbearing.
All in all, a perfect stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire