Loved our stay at Yorebridge House. Will be back.
Only one negative was the fire exit lights in the room (Jasper) are quite bright and lit up the room when all lights were turned off.
Had evening meal on second night, superb quality and presentation. Appreciated a tour of other rooms before we left, now know which room we will try next. Congratulations on you room decor throughout.
Loved the fact the hotel is not too big and felt very relaxing.
Al staff were friendly and helpful, room service was very prompt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire