This was booked as a birthday surprise by my now fiancé and what a wonderful surprise it was. We stayed in the Kariega room complete with its own private hot tub and lawned seating area overlooking a river. From the minute we checked in we were made to feel very welcome and shown all facilities en route to our room. Our room was lovely, very well decorated and luxurious although a tad warm in summer. The bathroom is open plan which takes getting used to!
The food was simply fantastic and as a sufferer of Coeliac disease I was made to feel comfortable and confident that the food being produced was safe to eat. At no time was I made to feel that I was 'losing out' or being awkward, which is the case in most other restaurants. All staff we very friendly and were keen to make our 2 night stay as enjoyable as possible.
Overall outstanding and certainly ranks as one of our favourite boutique hotels. We cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire