We didn't stay at the hotel but called in for lunch on bank holiday Saturday, on our way to our rental cottage in Bainbridge. We were greeted by a friendly young men at the bar who took our order and showed us to a cosy lounge area. We asked the young man about walks from Bainbridge and he said the hotel had some printed walks for customers who were staying there and he would let us have them. What good customer service. Our lunch was very nice and we were disappointed that we couldn't book for Sunday lunch the following day as the hotel was closed due to a wedding. From what we saw of this lovely hotel it looks an ideal venue for a special occasion. We will certainly think about staying here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yorebridge House is situated by the river on the edge of the unspoilt village of Bainbridge, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales. All Yorebridge's thirteen spacious bedrooms are individually inspired with sumptuous fabrics for complete comfort. Sky HD and DVD players available in all rooms. The bathrooms have been created for luxury and relaxation. All rooms have stunning views of the dales and some have their own terrace with hot tubs. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yorebridge House Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge Hotel Bainbridge
- Yorebridge House Bainbridge, Yorkshire