We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, the village is very attractive and it's only a short walk to Fort-Mahon. Accomodation is good but be prepared to spend extra on many things such as bike hire, mini golf etc. The aquaclub is great fun but make sure you take a suitable pair of trunks, shorts are not allowed and I had to buy a very expensive pair of regulation trunks from the shop. All in all a good holiday and I intend to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming eco village on the Opal Coast only an hour from Calais Indoor and outdoor aqua centre, children's club, petting farm and many more activities Home to the famous 18 hole Belle Dune golf course, one of France's best golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Village Club Belle Dune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Belle Dune
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Belle Dune Hotel Fort-Mahon-Plage
- Belle Dune Resort
- Pierre & Vacances Village Club Belle Dune Fort-Mahon-Plage, France - Picardy