We loved this place only fault was that we only had 2 nights here. The apartment was well equipped clean and comfortable. Previous reviews mention that the place looks tired but this was certainly not what we found. All the staff are friendly and helpful. Yes you pay extra for bike hire etc but no more than you would in the UK. The resort is very picturesque and close to a lovely beach. It's great for family breaks especially with the aqua club, my son loved the waves and the kids water slides. As other reviews say there is a strictly no swim shorts policy so remember your trunks. We came away relaxed, refreshed and this is defiantly on the list of places to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming eco village on the Opal Coast only an hour from Calais Indoor and outdoor aqua centre, children's club, petting farm and many more activities Home to the famous 18 hole Belle Dune golf course, one of France's best golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Village Club Belle Dune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Belle Dune Hotel Fort-Mahon-Plage
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Belle Dune
- Belle Dune Resort
- Pierre & Vacances Village Club Belle Dune Fort-Mahon-Plage, France - Picardy