Just returned from a week and found the Belle Dune resort clean and comfortable, the accommodation we booked slept 5 but there were only 2 of us and we found it a bit tight. The area we stayed in was a good 20 minute walk to the facilities, restaurant etc, ok when the weather was good but not much fun in the rain. The beach and town were closer, but all of the bars, cafes and shops had closed for the season, only opening at weekends. A very relaxed place, but rather dull out of the main holiday season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming eco village on the Opal Coast only an hour from Calais Indoor and outdoor aqua centre, children's club, petting farm and many more activities Home to the famous 18 hole Belle Dune golf course, one of France's best golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Village Club Belle Dune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Belle Dune
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Belle Dune Hotel Fort-Mahon-Plage
- Belle Dune Resort
- Pierre & Vacances Village Club Belle Dune Fort-Mahon-Plage, France - Picardy