Wish I had seen these reviews before we booked! Had the choice of sleeping in a pull out bed in the lounge or a bunk bed. Not my of a holidays to put away a large heavy bed everyday and then make it every evening. No chance of leaving it punt though as it took up the entire living area and would have meant climbing over it to get to the kitchen or balcony. Mattresses on both the pull out bed and the bunk beads were thin and consequently gave no support to my bad back and finally the pillows were rock hard. A beautiful location but not easy to enjoy when all you want to do is find somewhere comfortable to curl up and go to sleep ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming eco village on the Opal Coast only an hour from Calais Indoor and outdoor aqua centre, children's club, petting farm and many more activities Home to the famous 18 hole Belle Dune golf course, one of France's best golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Village Club Belle Dune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Belle Dune Hotel Fort-Mahon-Plage
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Belle Dune
- Belle Dune Resort
- Pierre & Vacances Village Club Belle Dune Fort-Mahon-Plage, France - Picardy