Tunco Lodge
SABAS Beach Resort(La Libertad)
US$100
Casa de Mar(El Sunzal)
US$177
US$170
  • Breakfast included
Beverly Hills Hotel & Suites(Antiguo Cuscatlan)
US$95
US$91
US$102
Hotels.com
US$86
Fairfield Inn
Hotel Merliot(San Salvador)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool tableel tuncoair conditioningping pong tablelounge areaswimming poolplace to stayprivate roomsmall restaurant on sitecommon areasno hot waternice pooldouble bedstayed here for nightsper nightperfect placebars and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

I've been there for a month. Yes, a month. It was my second time in El Tunco and I wasn't supposed to go to El Tunco lodge since last year I was at Papaya's but this year it was under construction. Well, what a nice surprise. I came to Tunco lodge, they made a special price for me because I was staying there for a long time. Staff was great (Betsy the manager is the best person alive, she will go out with you whenever you want, she makes breakfest for the guest sometimes. She is a sweetheart). The place pretty good place. The pool is big (kinda nice when the hotel is full), there's a pool table, a ping pong table, a place when you can do some training stuff (that's cool for surfers)! You can order food directly from the hotel.
Seriously, my time in tunco lodge was so amazing. I call it home now. I recommand this hotel to everybody who wanna go to El tunco (for surf or for the legendary parties)!
See you soon Tunco Lodge.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I stayed a week in this hostel and it was one of my BEST weeks I've ever had in my whole vacation in Central America. The reason for such a great stay was because of the manager of the hostel- Betsy.
She had the best hospitality and care that without her my trip wasn't the same.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I really like it, very nice and welcoming staff, good place, with nice location, good spot to meet other travellers. Nice pool, nice facilities, with Tv, pooltable, gym, etc. The kitchen upstairs could have more things to cook.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank M M
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

They dont have fix prices means they change it every day or even for every client! They try to put you in the expensive rooms and told us the dorms were fullybooked but there were empty beds in! We should pay the same price for shared bathroom than our friends with private! The toilets were clogged all the time! Staff is unfriendly

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Had a great time here.

It is a good spot for backpackers, right near the beach with a full kitchen for cooking as well.

The pool is good & it is a great spot to laze around during the day with a big property with many accommodation options!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo