“Stunning View”
other travellers have booked this property
Yes, this is the view from the living area.  Throw a rock in the water, it is that close!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
First floor- kitchen, storage room and bathroom   2nd floor- living area and another bathroom
View from the second floor looking west
View from the street. Gated.  Safe and quiet neighborhood of family and vacation homes
Open air 'Wing Window' design for breezes and views on all walls
Two double beds and seating area
View from the kitchen
First floor bathroom and patio
Looking toward the town of La Libertad (1 mile away) Easy Shopping!
Stairway to Living area
Patio area
View of the house from the beach
outdoor BBQ area
Downstairs patio, bathroom and storage room for surfboards
Bathroom upstairs with shower.   Sorry, no hot water yet.  It's very warm in El Salvador)
LIving area looking toward entry door and bathroom
Living area from the entry door
Two double beds.  Open as many 'Wing Windows' as you like.
Basic kitchen with the essentials
Basic kitchen with the essentials
Grass driveway path from street gate.  The caretaker's house is at the front gate.
Kitchen with fridge, stovetop, coffee maker, silverware, plates and cooking utensils
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Johanna P
Rome, Italy
“Stunning View”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This was a beautiful property. From the moment the gate was open, it was a stunning view of the property and best of all, the ocean. We were also greeted by mayla her dog, she was great. She would always greet us on the way out and back.

The loft is basic but met all of our needs. It is very well maintain and clean. Comfortable beds, free wifi, 2 fans that worked very well at night, no hot water but trust me, you wont need it. It had easy access to the beach just steps away. The sounds of the waves at night, were just amazing.

Linda was such a pleasure to have met, she was wonderful through out our stay and so responsive to my emails prior to our arrival. Frankie her husband, he was also great. Linda also made sure we felt comfortable and all of our needs were met. I had requested Linda to decorate our room since, we were there to celebrate my husband's birthday and our anniversary. She did a wonderful job. She also surprised us with beers, avocado, mangoes and coconuts. What a great touch. She also delivered to us our famous pupusas( her favorite pupuseria). Be sure to order from her. There are 2 tiendas if you need to buy the basics, also a restaurant punta roca surf resort, wonderful food.

Monty, thank you again for been so responsive and very generous in refunding part of our booking due to our flights. It was very much appreciated. We will come back for sure next time I visit my beautiful country.

fcampos63
Riverside, California
“The perfect beach house.”
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This is a small but all complete beach house, it has all the amenities necessary for the stay. right in front of the beach, spectacular views from the second floor...this is the place for the surfer, I am not a surfer my self but I enjoy the stay, and for sure I will come back.
the place is in an area that it feels safe, close to other good spots to go at night and then come back to the house...

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
melindaco...
San Diego, California
“This place is great!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

The only bad thing about my stay was that it was not long enough!! I was greeted by the beautiful manager, Linda, who lives in a small house in the back of the property with her husband. She was awesome and made me feel welcome the second I arrived. The loft has fabulous views and the ocean breezes were phenomenal. It was so hot outside and I feared that I'd be baking in the loft, but the ocean breezes were better than any air-conditioning. There are two double beds and a great place to sit and watch the view and enjoy the sunset. There was wifi and a small desk which was useful. There is a bathroom upstairs with the best ocean view of the entire property. The place was super clean and tidy. There is a small kitchen and bathroom downstairs, neither of which I used. I ate all my meals at The Hotel Punta Roca's bar and restaurant which is about
three doors down. Linda told me that I could take a $3 cab ride to various surf spots but I chose to surf out front and up the beach at the point. I had the blast, I truly believe this is the best deal in El Salvador.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and the breezes
Liked least: Loved everything--no complaints!
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing