it was great fun and very interesting to be IN the rainforest and enjoy the flora and fauna: birds and tarantulas and toucans and orchids and making chocolate and rings out of nuts. The food was great as well!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arasha Tropical Forest Resort & Spa is located about 2 hours car drive from Quito, the capital city of Ecuador. We have been Awarded 12 times from 2004 to 2012 by "World Travel Awards" an institution in London, United Kingdom as "Leading Resort & Spa in ECUADORPlease visit. We have on premises Primary and Secondary Forests which can be visited. 17 different Attractions to keep you busy or you can relax choosing a more distant bungalow from entertaining centers.Our Restaurant El Bosque and Choco Bar will make you so happy you don't want to leave. Ecuadorian and International Food prepared in our kitchen by 14 employees make sure your taste buds dance. Hope to see you soon with us. Gustavo DiezPresident & CEOArasha Ltd.Pedro Vicente Maldonado (Km 121 via Quito-Calacali-La Independencia)PichinchaEcuador ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Arasha Tropical Rainforest Hotel Pedro Vicente Maldonado
- Arasha Tropical Rainforest Resort And Spa
- Arasha Tropical Rainforest Spa
- Arasha Tropical Rainforest Resort & Spa Ecuador/Pedro Vicente Maldonado